Aqua seats | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua seats

Tom Garfinkel ‏@TomGarfinkel 4m4 minutes ago

Lots of questions about what the stadium will look like in 2015 before roof and scoreboards go in... Here you go...
Embedded image permalink

Attachments

• B7e4zdHIEAIlfdf.jpg
    B7e4zdHIEAIlfdf.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 47

Lots of questions about what the stadium will look like in 2015 before roof and scoreboards go in... Here you go...
Embedded image permalink

r7llxw-1.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Looks pretty good actually.

Yeah maybe on stilts or a stadium that floats in the protected Everglades. Now that would be brilliant. :bobdole: There's no room, bra. And a "bad" location? Just curious, when is the last time you visited from Hawaii? Genuinely curious; not taking a jab here.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

^ More "fans" waiting on the bandwagon to fill up before they can hop on and consider it "cool".

I go to one game a year man. Usually a opposing Stadium. Not Stoked about Sun Life unless it's Club or Lower Level. My Pops had season tickets in 87. Orange Bowl previously. I grew up with this stuff. I just feel like Joe Robbie got it done in 87. How come we can't get a new Stadium in 2015/2016 its time. The Stadium is Garbage, and you know it. A canopy, please. More mediocrity. Been to ATT in Arlington. That is a show piece, something to be proud of. Been to Seattle same thing. Yeah Buffalo stadium is garbage, but isn't that what you would expect, it seems every NFL team gets a new stadium but us....Terrible location too (Miramar) Nothing to do near the Stadium. 2 last games I went too. Jets the last 2 years...

One more thing - I am quite positive you are the only person in the world that would put the word Thrill with Tannehill. But whatever floats your boat. Aloha Dude!

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Going to London Wembley next season. Wont make it to Miami next year, tell me how the new Orange Carpet/Canopy is...

I go to one game a year man. Usually a opposing Stadium. Not Stoked about Sun Life unless it's Club or Lower Level. My Pops had season tickets in 87. Orange Bowl previously. I grew up with this stuff. I just feel like Joe Robbie got it done in 87. How come we can't get a new Stadium in 2015/2016 its time. The Stadium is Garbage, and you know it. A canopy, please. More mediocrity. Been to ATT in Arlington. That is a show piece, something to be proud of. Been to Seattle same thing. Yeah Buffalo stadium is garbage, but isn't that what you would expect, it seems every NFL team gets a new stadium but us....Terrible location too (Miramar) Nothing to do near the Stadium. 2 last games I went too. Jets the last 2 years...

One more thing - I am quite positive you are the only person in the world that would put the word Thrill with Tannehill. But whatever floats your boat. Aloha Dude!

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Going to London Wembley next season. Wont make it to Miami next year, tell me how the new Orange Carpet/Canopy is...

I typically go to one game in Miami, unless they play in Tampa and I hit up that game...RayJ is startying to look a little dated, but it is still a great stadium with a great atmosphere (Pirate ship and the deck)...as well as very good sight lines regardless of where you sit. Miami needs a new "NFL" Stadium...something to make it unique...not something that looks like some trailers carport covering it.

How can anyone say it's half ass renovation? They just barely started on it and $350 mil is not chump change. I see it as a huge commitment of the mans own money to improve things (off the field things) for the fans on game day. I for one can't wait to get to games next year.

Sarnics, you gotta admit, that Falcons Stadium trumps what the Dolphins are doing to the stadium. In the big scheme of things though, it's about the team and the people and the building just helps enhance the memory of the experience. But the experience is going to always be led by the team does on the field.

Stephen Ross is worth $4.8B. I'm assuming he put 25% of his worth into the Dolphins. Putting another 25% into a $1B stadium would put half his net worth in the Dolphins.

Sarnics, you gotta admit, that Falcons Stadium trumps what the Dolphins are doing to the stadium. In the big scheme of things though, it's about the team and the people and the building just helps enhance the memory of the experience. But the experience is going to always be led by the team does on the field.

Stephen Ross is worth $4.8B. I'm assuming he put 25% of his worth into the Dolphins. Putting another 25% into a $1B stadium would put half his net worth in the Dolphins.

it boggles my mind how Atlanta(a terrible pro sports town) is getting another brand new Stadium only a little over 20 years since they built the Georgia Dome(Braves too).

The Falcons new stadium looks absolutely horrible.

do you guys like the all aqua seats? it seems like Miami is moving away from orange in everything.

Back
Top Bottom