Are all Dolphin fans realy as dumb as they sound? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are all Dolphin fans realy as dumb as they sound?

calmrage

Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence
Reaction score
Seriously, have you guys who keep bashing Ginn ever played a down of football in your lives? Ginn's first "drop" in the endzone would have been a miraculous catch had he made it and kept his feet in bounds.

This board has gone from a board with intelligent discussion to one full of mind numbing temper tantrums and misplaced criticism.

The sad thing tonight was the fact that we beat the Colts up. If this were an MMA fight or boxing match, it would have been stopped in the 3rd quarter. We dominated them as much as I have seen one team dominate another. The difference was the Colts have a game changer at QB and we have a great game manager. I love Penny, don't get me wrong. He just can't do some things stronger armed QB's can do like sticking throws in tight spots. It's not Penny's fault. He get's the most out of the skills God has given him.

We need 1 more draft.

Seriously, have you guys who keep bashing Ginn ever played a down of football in your lives? Ginn's first "drop" in the endzone would have been a miraculous catch had he made it and kept his feet in bounds.

This board has gone from a board with intelligent discussion to one full of mind numbing temper tantrums and misplaced criticism.

The sad thing tonight was the fact that we beat the Colts up. If this were an MMA fight or boxing match, it would have been stopped in the 3rd quarter. We dominated them as much as I have seen one team dominate another. The difference was the Colts have a game changer at QB and we have a great game manager. I love Penny, don't get me wrong. He just can't do some things stronger armed QB's can do like sticking throws in tight spots. It's not Penny's fault. He get's the most out of the skills God has given him.

We need 1 more draft.

I didn't see your post before but you hit the nail right on head!! Teddy was trying to make sure he stayed in bounds. If any of the fins fans was paying attention they would have known that

I didn't see your post before but you hit the nail right on head!! Teddy was trying to make sure he stayed in bounds. If any of the fins was paying attention they would have known that

NO GINN GOT LOST ONO THE FIELD AND STARTED TO DRAG HIS FEET WITH OVER 3YDS OF ENDZONE LEFT!!!!! That was a perfect thrown pass and he blew it!!! Great receivers make that catch, hell a good receiver makes that catch!

NO GINN GOT LOST ONO THE FIELD AND STARTED TO DRAG HIS FEET WITH OVER 3YDS OF ENDZONE LEFT!!!!! That was a perfect thrown pass and he blew it!!! Great receivers make that catch, hell a good receiver makes that catch!

Dude you are missing the point catching the ball is one thing, but would he have remained inbounds is key question here and the answer is NO

I've been posting regularly here since I moved out of home a season and a half ago.

In that time, the two losses that have really hurt me were last night and Houston last year. The rest were either expected or too hopeless to get angry (see last week).

95% of the time, this board is informative, funny and great to read. I read it every day without fail. After last night and today though, I'm going to leave it a couple of days after frustrating losses. It becomes a platform for frustrated, angry immature little punks to come and ***** on people and players as they can't take a loss.

Reasoned analysis will always be welcomed by me, shotgun bitching is just demoralising and gratuitous.

How about if from now on, Ginn catches the ball first, and then worries about his d... feet?! Where his feet are isnt really important if he doesnt have the ball.

He didnt fully extend one that first drop.

Yes. Everybody is this dumb. 2 games and the football geniuses on this board have figured out Ginn is a bum, Wilson needs to be cut, Pennington is no good, Jason Taylor is over the hill, Crowder needs to be replaced, Pasqualoni needs to lose his job, and my ABSOLUTE favorite retarded post....

Ronnie Brown is a beast. Really?!! It took you guys this long to figure this out?! What's even nuttier about that, is people were actually doubting him after ONE game!! He only had 10 carries week 1 where he averaged 4.3 yards a carry!!! A yard less per carry than this week! You can't be a worldbeater with 10 carries!!!!!

Call me when the real threads come back, this site looks like it's been overrun by a bunch of whiny broads. There is more drama on this site than I get from my ex. I'll check in Thursday to see if people grew a pair & actually have insightful things to say about the Chargers game.

I didn't see your post before but you hit the nail right on head!! Teddy was trying to make sure he stayed in bounds. If any of the fins fans was paying attention they would have known that
Staying in bounds doesn't mean shat if he didn't catch the ball. Have you ever watched a game? GREAT receivers catch the ball then worry about their feet. You just made the greatest case of why Ginn will never be great.

Yes. Everybody is this dumb. 2 games and the football geniuses on this board have figured out Ginn is a bum...
Ginn has been a 'bum' since the day they drafted him. Last night the talking heads said he's better at running routes.

WOW! Really?!?!?! A receiver that can run routes. Holy isht, Batman! Average receivers run routes. Good receivers make clutch plays and change games. Elite receivers (like oh, those taken in the first round) make spectacular catches. Ginn could've had two of those last night, and he failed, twice.

I'll say it again and i'm sure others will too.
A TRUE #1 MAKES THAT CATCH, IT'S THAT SIMPLE.
agree, they make the catch at the end too...that BOUNCED OFF HIS HANDS!

Does Fitzerald drop that pass?
Does Moss drop that pass?
Does T.O. drop that pass?
Does Boldin drop that pass?
Does Marshall drop that pass?
Does Colston drop that pass?
Does S.Smith (Panthers) drop that pass?
Does Plaxico (when eligible) drop that pass?
Does H.Ward/S.Holmes drop that pass?

We need 1 more draft.

Save it. There were at least three moments of "WTF" last night with Ginn, as related to balance, field awareness, hands, toughness, take your pick. Just one of them, that Junior High attempt at catching a ball put right in his hands to win the game- was enough for me. The first TD catch whiff- really awkward, I'm not sure what happened but he blew it, catchable ball and he's stumbling downward. Then there was one right up the gut around midfield I think- was he ducking a hit and missed the catch? Not sure.

Ginn had a bunch of catches for over 100 yards- that's great. The problem is that the downside of his game last night showed what he isn't- a clutch, #1, aggressive alpha male WR that we desperately need. He has average hands at best, average quickness at best, he's timid, and he doesn't seem the type to step up to the plate to win games- not clutch. it would be nice to see him throw a good block once in a while as well- I don't care that he's a skinny speedster, it's his job.

I can think of a 4th miss now- even the annoucers were like "geez, you HAVE to cach that ball."

I think Teddy had a great game and came up with some catches to bail us out but he def. got short arms as if he was going across the middle. Maybe he wouldn't have been in bounds but why the short arms? But as far as the end of the game dropped td pass, as Keyshawn would say "c'MONNN MAN" He'll pick it up! Why didn't we put in Sean Smith in as Receiver for the last play??

Back
Top Bottom