Are all Dolphin fans realy as dumb as they sound? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are all Dolphin fans realy as dumb as they sound?

What would have been a miraculous catch for Ginn would have been a routine catch for the Fitzgerald, Boldin, Moss, Johnson's, etc... of the NFL.

That is just plain wrong. They may have made the catch, but it would not have been routine

how many catches has chambers made this whole season so far? 2! and he has a prolific passer.
You and I know thats a chambers catch ! chambers isn't special but he can work the sidlines and end zone

Seriously, have you guys who keep bashing Ginn ever played a down of football in your lives? Ginn's first "drop" in the endzone would have been a miraculous catch had he made it and kept his feet in bounds.

This board has gone from a board with intelligent discussion to one full of mind numbing temper tantrums and misplaced criticism.

The sad thing tonight was the fact that we beat the Colts up. If this were an MMA fight or boxing match, it would have been stopped in the 3rd quarter. We dominated them as much as I have seen one team dominate another. The difference was the Colts have a game changer at QB and we have a great game manager. I love Penny, don't get me wrong. He just can't do some things stronger armed QB's can do like sticking throws in tight spots. It's not Penny's fault. He get's the most out of the skills God has given him.

We need 1 more draft.

#1. I played football for 16 years and Ted Ginn JR SUCKS!
#2. This happens to be the NFL, we play 4 quarters, 2 halves, 60 minutes
comprende?
#3 Regarding your MMA analogy, ....it was stupid.
#4 Penny, not his fault TGJr cant catch, not his fault Crowder cant cover, not his fault Wilson cant tackle, not his fault Sparana chose to kick vs throw the ball, not his fault the talent around him sucks.

Seriously, have you guys who keep bashing Ginn ever played a down of football in your lives? Ginn's first "drop" in the endzone would have been a miraculous catch had he made it and kept his feet in bounds.

This board has gone from a board with intelligent discussion to one full of mind numbing temper tantrums and misplaced criticism.

The sad thing tonight was the fact that we beat the Colts up. If this were an MMA fight or boxing match, it would have been stopped in the 3rd quarter. We dominated them as much as I have seen one team dominate another. The difference was the Colts have a game changer at QB and we have a great game manager. I love Penny, don't get me wrong. He just can't do some things stronger armed QB's can do like sticking throws in tight spots. It's not Penny's fault. He get's the most out of the skills God has given him.

We need 1 more draft.

I didn't even read what you wrote but I agree with your title already. Thats why I don't come in here that much but that game was heartbreaking to me. I couldn't resist

We need 1 more draft.

Yeah the first catch would have been a highlight reel, however the missed catch at the end of the game just should have been made, it was a tough catch, but should of been made...

agree, they make the catch at the end too...that BOUNCED OFF HIS HANDS!

Does Fitzerald drop that pass?
Does Moss drop that pass?
Does T.O. drop that pass?
Does Boldin drop that pass?
Does Marshall drop that pass?
Does Colston drop that pass?
Does S.Smith (Panthers) drop that pass?
Does Plaxico (when eligible) drop that pass?
Does H.Ward/S.Holmes drop that pass?

TO drops the pass, all others catch it.

It doesn't matter if he would have caught it. there was still 29 seconds on the clock and the colts had 3 timeouts left. they would have scored a td and the dolphins would have lost. this defense is embarrassingly bad.

Ginn did not lose that game. He actually had one of his better games. We lost the game on the Defense and coaching........How can you go into that game and continue to have LBer cover TE when they are not capable of doing it? The colts were thin at WR and you dont double there TE? How can you kick a 45 yd FG on 4 and 1 with 4 min left in the game. You know your Defense will not stop them and there Def couldnt stop us. In that situation you run the ball down there throats take as much time off the clock and score a TD. Then the only thing they can do is tie. This was Sparano worst coached game IMO.......

Ginn did not lose that game. He actually had one of his better games.
He did have one of his better games, and he still dropped two touchdown passes. That saying...time for him to go.

That is just plain wrong. They may have made the catch, but it would not have been routine
Go watch the replay. Ginn slows up about 5 feet before the back of the endzone and looks like he short-arms the ball. HORRIBLE body control before the ball gets there! Or he was totally lost as to where he was in the end zone. Ginn made that catch look a lot harder than it was. The quality WRs in the NFL make that catch look easy.

Do Ginn haters really think Pennington is a #1 qb?

Game managers in the NFL are NOT #1 qb's.

Game managers make the ideal BACKUP qb.

If you want to win games consistently with a back up, then everyone else needs to play out of their minds.

This is the principle that has governed us all of last year and so far this year.

I'm being as honest as I can here. I love Ginn.
I honestly, feel he would be an excellent #2.
Ginn has gotten better since he has been here. Every year.
At least imo.

Do you guys see Penny getting any better?

My point is that having a 10 yr veteran #2 qb starting is a BIGGER problem than a 3rd yr #2 wr.

Back
Top Bottom