Are all Dolphin fans realy as dumb as they sound? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are all Dolphin fans realy as dumb as they sound?

A True #1 Receiver Makes That Catch. I'm Sorry.

EXACTLY! Not only did Ginn DROP two touchdowns, but Penny hit him square in the hands. I'm assuming the reason was that there was no sideline to dive out of as soon as he caught the ball. Mr. Ginn, real #1 WRS will fight to get up field. Ginn looks like he thinks he's playing touch football.

I think Teddy had a great game and came up with some catches to bail us out but he def. got short arms as if he was going across the middle. Maybe he wouldn't have been in bounds but why the short arms? But as far as the end of the game dropped td pass, as Keyshawn would say "c'MONNN MAN" He'll pick it up! Why didn't we put in Sean Smith in as Receiver for the last play??

A great game? No way. It isn't as simple as a bunch of catches plus over 100 yds = great game. The opportunity cost of his mistakes was huge.

or is this poster as dumb as his topic

"realy" and no i don't appreciate being called dumb, it's called football knowledge. Ginn is not a #1 !! he's maybe, MAYBE a #2

I'll say it again and i'm sure others will too.
A TRUE #1 MAKES THAT CATCH, IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

I agree catch the damn ball, and while we are at it, WR's do get tackled in this league, if you don't want to get hit, find another profession. :pop:

This clown who calls people dumb has no football I.Q. at all. This thread is LAME.

The first endzone pass that Ginn dropped was a horrible throw, slow, late, and not on stride. Ginn short armed it that was his fault and he should of adjusted but none of that would of mattered if Pennington would of thrown that ball either faster because Ginn had the CB burnt and the Safety had a 6 yard cushion or he could of been more precise and planted that ball on stride and not have Ginn stand and wait for it for 1.5 seconds or he could of zipped it in there since he split the 2 defenders at the end of the play anyways. At the end of the game the undersized receiver (Ginn) was unable to fight off the CB that is all, that CB hit his arm just enough to break up what would of been an excellent catch. Sure you can argue that he should of been able to catch it but the truth is he doesnt have the size to make those kinds of plays. All in all Ginn had 11 receptions for 108 yards in the game and in the NFL thats a good game and considering the talent at QB which in my opinion is not that great.

I've been posting regularly here since I moved out of home a season and a half ago.

In that time, the two losses that have really hurt me were last night and Houston last year. The rest were either expected or too hopeless to get angry (see last week).

95% of the time, this board is informative, funny and great to read. I read it every day without fail. After last night and today though, I'm going to leave it a couple of days after frustrating losses. It becomes a platform for frustrated, angry immature little punks to come and ***** on people and players as they can't take a loss.

Reasoned analysis will always be welcomed by me, shotgun bitching is just demoralising and gratuitous.

As per the Ginn criticism I tend to disagree. I remember a moment of confusion after the first Ginn end zone drop, a "what the hell was that?" moment, reinforced by a friend calling me then to ask the same thing- wtf was that? Why did he stumble? Did he not know where he was? At least that was questionable- the other misses were just bad, the second endzone drop- sophmoric at best. Another poster from your neck of the woods uses the phrase "flatters to deceive"- don't be deceived by Ginn's stats- he had at least four drops that I can think of and he blew it- I don't mean to dump on him, but you have to make those catches, especially that last one in the endzone. Watch the replay- that looked like a junior high attempt to catch the ball, not NFL. Ginn didn't "bite" as a puppy and he's not biting now.

He still looks timid, he doesn't seem to have a feel for the game and his hands were horrendous. I don't see him being a Fin past his original contract. I'll say it again- I'd rather have Dwayne Bowe. Same draft class, taken maybe 10 picks later.

Though I'm not going to be one to support all these people losing their **** after 2 games, I will say I think I dislike these kinds of threads more. An idiotic post calling everyone else idiots is just offensive. As for ginn, under 10 ypc, no tds and 2 drops in the endzone when you have so many opportunities to actually make plays. That was not the game of a star receiver or anything even close to it.

We're only stuck with Ginn because idiot Cameron was in love with Ted and his family. Ginn was a good college player but can't cut it in the pros. He plays scared. He falls down after every fricken catch or looks to run out of bounds. The second pass in the end zone hit Ginn right in his hands and he drops it. Any good receiver makes that play and we win the game

He had 2 chances to catch catchable passes in the endzone.. He failed at both

Some people on here have said ginn was solid last night but i disagree. As good as ginn looked last night at times he did not finish the game. Its not about the stats he put up. Stats aren't everything in this league, a true number 1 has to make the big plays for their team and come up in crunch time when they have to, Ginn did not take that step last night in becoming the true number 1. Taking away the first missed opportunity which btw was more penny's fault on that 1 then ginn, Ginn has to come up with the second 1. The ball was put on his hands and all those catches throughout the game are all for not if he doesnt step up and make that catch, which he didnt. Not to say the ginn is terrible but until he can step up and make those plays he is not a number 1 reciever in this league, he is a number 2 at best...someone you go to for the big play, not someone you go to in crunch time.

Back
Top Bottom