Are all Dolphin fans realy as dumb as they sound? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are all Dolphin fans realy as dumb as they sound?

Maybe, Ireland & co can trade Ginn, All the Ginn Apologists on this site, & throw in Jason Allen for a 3rd or 4th rounder then get Eric Decker From Minnesota or Jordan Shipley from Texas in the next draft.

ginn will never be a solid receiver in this league!!! never mind elite... if you give the other guys the same playing time he's gotten, you'll see he's not even top 3 on this team!!!

ginn will never be a solid receiver in this league!!! never mind elite... if you give the other guys the same playing time he's gotten, you'll see he's not even top 3 on this team!!!

Ginn is a solid reciever, he just isnt a #1 reciever who can change a game. I want to see Turner on the damn field!

I look at it as it`s frustrating that people are complaining about Ginn not being a number 1 WR when he has never had the tools to be one. It`s like all these hockey and football dads that think their kid is going to the pros when 5`10 little Johnny isn`t even the best player on his own team!
Ginn is a great number 2, that`s it, even number 2`s have big games once in awhile but that`s because the number 1 is getting all the attention. For this reason I have no complaints about Ginn, I wish he made that catch to possibly win the game but then again the way our defense was playing Manning would have still scored another TD and left 20 seconds still on the clock!!!!!!!
We need a number 1, it was clear from the end of last year and our FO decided to draft some mid rounders instead. Again, not Ginns fault, not in my eyes. Alot of you are continuing to pound that square peg into that round hole and some others on this board it makes you look stupid, I`m not saying it...but open your eyes and you`ll see that C.Crowder is not R.Lewis or Z.Thomas, Penny isn`t Manning, Ginn isn`t A.Johnson and Long isn`t O.Pace in his prime (yet) so why sream and ***** that they should be living up to some expectation you bring on to them.

Seriously, have you guys who keep bashing Ginn ever played a down of football in your lives? Ginn's first "drop" in the endzone would have been a miraculous catch had he made it and kept his feet in bounds.

This board has gone from a board with intelligent discussion to one full of mind numbing temper tantrums and misplaced criticism.

The sad thing tonight was the fact that we beat the Colts up. If this were an MMA fight or boxing match, it would have been stopped in the 3rd quarter. We dominated them as much as I have seen one team dominate another. The difference was the Colts have a game changer at QB and we have a great game manager. I love Penny, don't get me wrong. He just can't do some things stronger armed QB's can do like sticking throws in tight spots. It's not Penny's fault. He get's the most out of the skills God has given him.

We need 1 more draft.

I could not agree more.

Joke Long, Ginn is garbage, Ricky is so much better than Ronnie etc.

There is too much **** to wade through to get to any quality posts, which is why I rarely visit FH anymore.

Seriously, have you guys who keep bashing Ginn ever played a down of football in your lives? Ginn's first "drop" in the endzone would have been a miraculous catch had he made it and kept his feet in bounds.

This board has gone from a board with intelligent discussion to one full of mind numbing temper tantrums and misplaced criticism.

The sad thing tonight was the fact that we beat the Colts up. If this were an MMA fight or boxing match, it would have been stopped in the 3rd quarter. We dominated them as much as I have seen one team dominate another. The difference was the Colts have a game changer at QB and we have a great game manager. I love Penny, don't get me wrong. He just can't do some things stronger armed QB's can do like sticking throws in tight spots. It's not Penny's fault. He get's the most out of the skills God has given him.

We need 1 more draft.

I thnk you are largely right but I will say that Ginn does not take your breath away in any aspect of his game..., especially when he is hoisted up by a defender by one arm and thrown to the ground in the flat... I would say the TD strike was a 50/50 ball..., he was expecting more contact than he got..., I give him the benefit on it... the drop off his shoulder pad appeared to be CP low throwing on purpose and Ginn shielded his body well - but hey he wasn't hit and should have made the catch....

2 of the 3 Ginn "drops" I put on Chad. The game winner in the endzone he was interfered with. Look at the slow mo. the defender bumped ginn's arm right before the ball arrived and thus it moved his hand and the ball bounced off his hand. Ginn would have come down with it easily if not for the bump. Chad put the ball about a foot higher than it should have been. The floater in the endzone Chad also put too much air under it. It floated left then came back right. Ginn was open and Chad needed to throw a more direct pass than a floater there. It took the ball forever to come down and Ginn had already made two adjustments to the ball. I'm not a Ginn apologist but you have to look at all the facts. Ginn is open 75% of the time and he doesn't get the ball thrown to him or the QB misfires.

I look at it as it`s frustrating that people are complaining about Ginn not being a number 1 WR when he has never had the tools to be one. It`s like all these hockey and football dads that think their kid is going to the pros when 5`10 little Johnny isn`t even the best player on his own team!
Ginn is a great number 2, that`s it, even number 2`s have big games once in awhile but that`s because the number 1 is getting all the attention. For this reason I have no complaints about Ginn, I wish he made that catch to possibly win the game but then again the way our defense was playing Manning would have still scored another TD and left 20 seconds still on the clock!!!!!!!
We need a number 1, it was clear from the end of last year and our FO decided to draft some mid rounders instead. Again, not Ginns fault, not in my eyes. Alot of you are continuing to pound that square peg into that round hole and some others on this board it makes you look stupid, I`m not saying it...but open your eyes and you`ll see that C.Crowder is not R.Lewis or Z.Thomas, Penny isn`t Manning, Ginn isn`t A.Johnson and Long isn`t O.Pace in his prime (yet) so why sream and ***** that they should be living up to some expectation you bring on to them.
because if you pick a reciver ninth in the draft you should be getting a number 1 reciver ! if you have the highest paid offensive lineman in the leauge and he is 6-7 320 you dont anticipate him getting knocked to the ground by smaller defenders. and if you have a 10 year vetran quarterback , you expect him to know what to do with three minutes left in a game. The reality is you cant get mad at fans for having expectations fans see how other players they would have liked to draft, doing better than our picks have ala.. ted ginn/patrick willis.....jake long/matt ryan...I never wanted ted ginn, I wasn't sold on jake long but i knew the o line was our biggest need.

What would have been a miraculous catch for Ginn would have been a routine catch for the Fitzgerald, Boldin, Moss, Johnson's, etc... of the NFL.

NO GINN GOT LOST ONO THE FIELD AND STARTED TO DRAG HIS FEET WITH OVER 3YDS OF ENDZONE LEFT!!!!! That was a perfect thrown pass and he blew it!!! Great receivers make that catch, hell a good receiver makes that catch!

you have obviously never played WR before then if you think that was an easy catch.

I personally would like to see more of Hartline, he looks to be a decent receiver but he never gets the ball thrown to him

Unfortunately Ginn could have 1 catch for 1 yard and Brown could have 1 run for minus 5 yards however football is only a 16 game season and you are judged as a team for your wins and losses......not good losses, which people seem to be grasping for around here. I'm not looking to take positives from a loss when you were 11-5 and a playoff team. remember this is not the 1-15 team last year.....excuses are over.....the front office did not do enough to improve this team during the offseason regardless of how tied up the cap is blah blah blah......time to look in the mirror and lay accountability wherever it belongs.....the talent level on this team is severely lacking in too many areas for my liking........only time will tell where we go from here.....

Back
Top Bottom