Are any Dolfans, Marlins fans??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any Dolfans, Marlins fans???

inFINSible said:
My loyalties were set long before the Marlins came to SoFla. Sorry, can't help unless they're playing the Red Sox. :dunno:

Same here, excepts it's all about the Mets baby!!!

I'll be there on Saturday if anyone wants to ***** about the fins and have some beers.

Love the Dolphins, Marlins, Heat & Panthers (if they ever play again).
Hate the Canes...love the Noles.
Grew up in South Florida but now live in Rhode Island. Can't get myself to route for any New England teams. Left my heart in So. Fla...

Marlins season ticket holder as well as the dolphins..although I share the marlins with a few other people...the dolphins are alllllllllll mine:)

M E T S... mets mets mets... down w/ marlins!!! down w/ braves!!!

Yes sir. Go Marlins. I only watch MLB playoffs though. The regular season sucks and is wayyyyyy too long. Just like hockey. Geez that is a ridiculously boring sport.

I go to 5 Marlin games a year, whenever I'm in the area and they are playing home I go one night but I live in Orlando

Pengh said:
The Marlins have a great team this year, definitely top 5 in the NL, and it just sickens me to see how many fans come out to the games... If the Marlins only had the fan base that the Dolphins have... Man, I just wish that South Florida sports fans could get into baseball... Peace :D

i like marlins and phins!!

Fritz27 said:
I love all the South Florida teams except for the Hurricanes. I absolutely detest those thugs.

why does everybody think that all Cane players are thugs?

Back
Top Bottom