Are doing enough to improve the offense? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are doing enough to improve the offense?

If we stick with the QBs we have now then we need to get another offensive weapon

I am a Chad Henne supporter, i do NOT want Kyle Orton,

and I DONT think we've done enough to improve the offense, although i still think we are better than the Jets

and I DONT think we've done enough to improve the offense, although i still think we are better than the Jets

on offense or overall. I think the jets coaching is way better than ours. Defense may be a good battle for who is better but offensively they are still better. Established runningbacks , very good TE better line, Wr we have advantage and Qb I ay is close but Sanchez is less mistake prone

imo i dont think ronnie will be bk he is talking to the rams. But if we could go out and sign ricky which will come cheap then grab edwards and miller we would be set to make some noise i think we could sign all 3 players for around 6 mil for a one year contract.

imo i dont think ronnie will be bk he is talking to the rams. But if we could go out and sign ricky which will come cheap then grab edwards and miller we would be set to make some noise i think we could sign all 3 players for around 6 mil for a one year contract.

why would either of these guys sign a one year contract to play here

Edwards wants money man he will not sign for 2 or 3 million a year. We should get Floyd for about 3-4 million a year 3-4 years. Miller will probably want about 4 or 5 million a year. Ricky we should sign for about 1 million 1 year contract.

Edwards wants money man he will not sign for 2 or 3 million a year. We should get Floyd for about 3-4 million a year 3-4 years. Miller will probably want about 4 or 5 million a year. Ricky we should sign for about 1 million 1 year contract.

imo then that would put us right on the boarder line with our cap because we have like 7.1 -7.3 mil left so that would be just perfect if we can get it done then if there is a QB comes ava we can maybe get some of the top players to restructure like the jest did and grab them but if not we can ride henne out for the year

I think getting rid of Henning is going to be a huge improvement even if we kept the same players.

Back
Top Bottom