Are Dolphins 'In Trouble' in '23, '24, etc? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins 'In Trouble' in '23, '24, etc?

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
I was feeling this crazy desperation watching this game like 2022 is SO 'now or Never' as to render the future a mediocrity wasteland.

How many picks do we have over the next 3 years?

Are we staring down a 'Cap Hell' situation?

These 2 things.

I feel like I can enjoy this season more if Im more assured that 'we'll be ok' and be able to contend in 2023.

Im definitely asking in here.
Not declaring.

giphy.gif

We'll be fine as long as nobody tells mom we spent all the cap money already.

I was feeling this crazy desperation watching this game like 2022 is SO 'now or Never' as to render the future a mediocrity wasteland.

These 2 things.

I feel like I can enjoy this season more if Im more assured that 'we'll be ok' and be able to contend in 2023.

Not declaring.

Nah we'll be fine. Haven't seen the new TV/streaming deal money yet. Cap will surely rise significantly when that deal gets announced.

As long as we have a healthy Tua and McDaniel we will be a playoff team for the unforeseeable future.
McDaniel better get his **** together when it comes to clock management and not wasting time outs. He also needs to call a more consistent game. He was great for the first three quarters today but terrible in the 4th quarter. He went away from what was working so good and it almost cost them the game.

Dolphins are one of the younger teams so NO I don't see it.

If anything, we need more stops on defense and possibly a new philosophy what Josh Boyer is doing isn't working, knowing he lost 2 of the 3 defensive-back starters (cornerbacks) he still can't let teams walk down and score on him like they have been doing.

Mike McDaniel A or A+
Josh Boyer D+ or C- only thing saving him is last second stops and wins we keep piling up under Tua

We'll be fine. We need our injured to heal and a new DC.

These 2 things.

Not declaring.

@Feverdream, IMHO, has a good grasp on the future cap situation.

And if I remember correctly, he's concerned but not overly so.

Grier isn't on the hot seat and isn't looking for an out. He's got to have a plan for the future because it's his future to deal with.

My biggest worries are that we won't have the margin of error with so few draft picks coming up and how much cap room a franchise QB will take up.

Back
Top Bottom