Are the Miami Dolphins a few pieces short or a couple of years? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Miami Dolphins a few pieces short or a couple of years?

Ryan Tannehill is the key. Without a great QB you go nowhere in the post-season unless you have unbelievably great D like Denver last year. All Playoff games this year have been won by the best QB.

yes a few pieces away...but we also need health with our difference makers something we didn't get much of this year

When Gase was hired it was labeled a 3 year rebuild.

A couple of stud LBers away, they need to be more instinctive and physical

Why does it have to be a couple years? This is the NFL, a parity driven league where teams turn it around in one year. We made the playoffs on a less than stellar roster. We can go even further with some additions. The roster is never going to be perfect in the age of free agency. As the Patriots have shown Year after year, the coaching and scheme and structure is just as if not more important than the pieces. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've stated this earlier . . . one thing top teams have in common is no BAD players in the starting 22. All have 3-5 All-Pros, a few in top third at their position and quite a few average players. Miami's problem is the BAD players and only a few pieces are needed to correct that - 2LB's slot CB, and OG. Yes, there are other needs, but, IMO, those are the BAD players. Correcting those 4 and not suffering the decimating injuries of '16 can get Miami 2-3 games deep in the playoffs. Not sayings, SB, but a top team.

I don't see why Ryan Tannehill can't have a Matt Ryan (this year) type of season. I think we need several pieces on defense.

So yea I'd say a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom