Are the Texans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Texans....

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
Paying Morlon Greenwood in Pesos?

That contract is ridiculous!!!

In his 4 years here he got ZERO interceptions, ZERO fumble recoveries and ZERO forced fumbles. And only 3 sacks. He NEVER once made a play that mattered.

Good riddance!!! :D :D

He's a solid starter, but nothing special. Texans definitly overpaid. I don't see how he fits into the 3-4 either.

the texans problem with there D is there so slow in the linebacker area...jamie sharper is fast but everyone else is slow...jason babin is fast and so is morlon greenwood...will help them more than it did us

Dubfire said:
Paying Morlon Greenwood in Pesos?

That contract is ridiculous!!!

In his 4 years here he got ZERO interceptions, ZERO fumble recoveries and ZERO forced fumbles. And only 3 sacks. He NEVER once made a play that mattered.

Good riddance!!! :D :D
:friday:

Buddwalk said:
the texans problem with there D is there so slow in the linebacker area...jamie sharper is fast but everyone else is slow...jason babin is fast and so is morlon greenwood...will help them more than it did us
Texans need an inside linebacker more than anything, not sure why they went for Greenwood.

Greenwood is serviceable at best. He couldnt grasp our simple basic, unimaginative 4-3. How the hell is Ganja-mon going to grasp Dom Capers 3-4 where the LB's HAVE to make plays not just run around and look cool......

Say what you want about Morlon mon, but no Dolphin looked cooler in his uniform... :shakeno:

popularwar said:
Texans need an inside linebacker more than anything, not sure why they went for Greenwood.

Isn't Sharper inside? He's one of the best overall LBs.

I still don't get it. He doesn't fit their scheme at all. They should have at least looked at Ed Hartwell or Kendrell Bell. I would be pissed if I was a Texans fan.

A Texans fan I ran into thinks they're did this because they think Sharper is just about done and won't be keeping him once his contract is up (after next year?).

I don't get this, either. I wonder what Dolphins FA they'll overpay next year...

This might be off subject, but since we are talking about our free agents Has Sammy Knight began to talk to anybody yet?

PhinDude88 said:
This might be off subject, but since we are talking about our free agents Has Sammy Knight began to talk to anybody yet?

The Texans are on the verge of making him the leagues highest paid safety.

6 years $36 million including a $12 million signing bonus!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dubfire said:
The Texans are on the verge of making him the leagues highest paid safety.

6 years $36 million including a $12 million signing bonus!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

You're joking, right?

It's just so hard to say for sure. Dom is crazy, and it's not always like a fox.

Back
Top Bottom