Are the Texans.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Texans....

ChambersWI said:
alot are saying it was a great signing because of his upside, and because he can play both outside and inside(not my words from the Texans message board on nfl.com) I'm cotemplating registering and telling them that in the course of 1 month, Moore, Pope, AND Ayo made more meaningful plays than Morlon did in 4 years here.

"Dolphins fans to texans fans" -->>> :grouplaug

Yeah and I checked Clayton's quick hits on ESPN and he is indeed going to play inside and they are putting Jamie Sharper and Jay Foreman on the trading block! Morlon an upgrade over any one of those guys? Crazy...Capers will definitely be on the hot seat if Houston doesn't go atleast 9-7.

Maybe the Texans owner (Bob McNair) is related to the numbnut who signed A-Rod to the 10 year $250 million dollar deal??? :lol:

If you people knew about Jay Foreman, you'd understand this move. Greenwood isn't the greatest, but suprisingly, he is an upgrade over Foreman. The pay is high, but then again look at players like Daylon McCutcheon, who was just signed by the 'Boys... Desperate times call for desperate measures. Greenwood is faster than Foreman, and he can cover better. Again, I'm not expecting anything spectacular at all, but this is a step above who we had starting at the position anyway.

Oh yeah, last I checked, the Texans have the bragging rights here. Remember Opening Day 2003? Me too. :roflmao:

CRC281 said:
If you people knew about Jay Foreman, you'd understand this move. Greenwood isn't the greatest, but suprisingly, he is an upgrade over Foreman. The pay is high, but then again look at players like Daylon McCutcheon, who was just signed by the 'Boys... Desperate times call for desperate measures. Greenwood is faster than Foreman, and he can cover better. Again, I'm not expecting anything spectacular at all, but this is a step above who we had starting at the position anyway.

Oh yeah, last I checked, the Texans have the bragging rights here. Remember Opening Day 2003? Me too. :roflmao:

1. The Boys signed Anthony Henry
2. Greenwood isn't THAT great in coverage.
3. No matter what you say he's still way overpaid (as is Todd Wade)
4. Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay
5. We're not talking about the 03 opener are we?

CRC281 said:

That was an early Christmas present from us to them...

:present:

ChambersWI said:
1. The Boys signed Anthony Henry
2. Greenwood isn't THAT great in coverage.
3. No matter what you say he's still way overpaid (as is Todd Wade)
4. Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay

1. My bad, I confused one skidmark (or former skidmark, rather) for another.
2. Watch some film on Jay Foreman and get back to me on that.
3. I will agree with you that he is overpaid... We are getting him for a little over 500K for just this season though. Chances are we'll restructure his contract after Year 3... If he stays that long, of course.
4. Thanks, man.
5. Yes, we are. If some people here choose to dog my team, then it'll be brought up. :tongue:

CRC281 said:

Opening Day 2003 :yell: I am still mad at Wanny for messing that one up.

CRC281
5. Yes, we are. If some people here choose to dog my team, then it'll be brought up.

You better hold onto that game.. you might be needing it in the future...

:wink:

Oh yeah, last I checked, the Texans have the bragging rights here. Remember Opening Day 2003? Me too.
what a pointlessly painful memory to bring up.

Roman529 said:
Opening Day 2003 :yell: I am still mad at Wanny for messing that one up.

I remember listening to the radio after that game... Brutal.

Wasn't the final like 23-21...something like that....we played not to lose....typical Wanny ball. :yell: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom