Are the Texans.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Texans....

Miami - 20
Houston - 21

Fieldler = 2 INT's

we could ya know, attack our 'awesome' defense that let, whoever the hell his name is rip us a new one through the air, but no lets attack fiedler. the guy who practically won a few games for us by himself.

Well Wanny called the plays which Fiedler made the two ****** throws...as I recall he did not use Ricky when he should have.

Saban4prez said:
we could ya know, attack our 'awesome' defense that let, whoever the hell his name is rip us a new one through the air, but no lets attack fiedler. the guy who practically won a few games for us by himself.

David Carr, you mean?

I watch practically all the Dolphins games (I live around here), and I must say you Phins fans were kind of hard on Fiedler. He wasn't all that good, but the Phins didn't lose that many games under him... He has one of the better winning percentages in the league.

And that's true, also... Ricky was underutilized in that game. He was killing us everytime he broke to the outside, and if he got past the linebackers, he was gone. We had the WORST Free Safety in the history of the NFL (I can't say his name without a dry heave or two). At least two AMAZING runs of his were called back, also.

Roman529 said:
Well Wanny called the plays which Fiedler made the two ****** throws...as I recall he did not use Ricky when he should have.

RW was 17 carries for 69 yds... record day...:shakeno:

yeah but if not for Fi fi's stupid int and Wanny's bad play calling. We could have should have won. But With the limited talent that we had at Qb and coach. its easy to see why we did so good last year. And yes i know there were other factors like the lack of a certain drug smoking back. But we won't mention his name because we still should have been able to win without him.

phinphan11 said:
You woulda thought so, but:

KICKING
FG LG XP PTS
O. Mare 0/0 0 2/2 2

oh ok, he missed so many the last couplr of years it's hard to get them all straight. Like if he makes 1 of the 2 FG's he got a shot at against the Pats, we would have finished atleast 11-5 and probably have been in the playoffs.

ChambersWI said:
oh ok, he missed so many the last couplr of years it's hard to get them all straight. Like if he makes 1 of the 2 FG's he got a shot at against the Pats, we would have finished atleast 11-5 and probably have been in the playoffs.

Please, no more unpleasant memories ... It's killing me....:cry:

mares weird. He makes them when they matter most though. if that counts for something.

phinphan11 said:
Please, no more unpleasant memories ... It's killing me....:cry:

oh I've got more. How about week 17 against the Pats, Ricky's first year here.

We have the game in hand, and instead of being conservative and running Ricky, WE PASSED FOR MOST OF THE 2nd HALF!!! We win that we win the division. :cry:

Mare's two shanks against the Pats were the worst....but hey it's 2005...Saban is gonna take us to the Superbowl....yeah that's it!!!!

:)

ChambersWI said:
oh I've got more. How about week 17 against the Pats, Ricky's first year here.

We have the game in hand, and instead of being conservative and running Ricky, WE PASSED FOR MOST OF THE 2nd HALF!!! We win that we win the division. :cry:

All you have to look @ is all of last year...:shakeno:

it's both heart breaking, yet strangly satisfying to talk about all the f-ups under the Wanny regime. There is one game I will never talk about though, it happened on a certain Monday Night Game. I still cry whenever they show those highlights :cry:

Back
Top Bottom