Are the Throwbacks making a come back this Thanksgiving? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Throwbacks making a come back this Thanksgiving?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I really LOVED the throwbacks the Phins used in 2003.. I really hope they use them again.. Any word on this?

Let's hope so. You and me both brutha.

edit - I'd say there is an 80% chance (teasing myself about my DBoston post)

yea those were awesome i hope we pull those out this year along with the orange jerseys (were 2-0 when we wear them)

popularwar said:
The NFL doesn't do that anymore, they didn't do it last year on thanksgiving. I hope they change their minds.

Last thanksgiving was ugly.. The teams were wearing their ugliest possible uni designs... Throwbacks are so much sharper.. I love the classics.

popularwar said:
The NFL doesn't do that anymore, they didn't do it last year on thanksgiving. I hope they change their minds.

why if they don't do it for 1 year do people say that they don't do it anymore??

I would like us just to wear the teal instead of the white all season!! Dont get me wrong, i love the white but i missed the dark jerseys last season.

WISfinfan13 said:
Just for your info last thansgiving were throw backs.
Atlanta @ Detroit. Regular jerseys.
Denver @ Dallas. Regular jerseys.

Two years ago the Colts wore throwback against the Lions (who also wore it).
Chicago wore it against Dallas that year also.

miaD5499 said:
yea those were awesome i hope we pull those out this year along with the orange jerseys (were 2-0 when we wear them)

:yes:

burger13 said:
why if they don't do it for 1 year do people say that they don't do it anymore??
They had been doing it for a few years, and stopped all of a sudden. I think that means they don't want to do it anymore. Nublar's the one who told me, I asked about the throwbacks yesterday.

Who cares what jersey they wear ... go buy which ever one u want and wear it every day. As long as we win they can play in neon yellow and pink.

Back
Top Bottom