Are the Throwbacks making a come back this Thanksgiving? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Throwbacks making a come back this Thanksgiving?

Personally speaking I like the all teal and orange/white jerseys the best. When I order my new jersey, it'll be one of the orange ones. You know, it's too bad they only did the dark blue jerseys for a season, those were pretty cool.

DearbornDolfan said:
Personally speaking I like the all teal and orange/white jerseys the best. When I order my new jersey, it'll be one of the orange ones. You know, it's too bad they only did the dark blue jerseys for a season, those were pretty cool.

My newest jersey is an Orange Ronnie :D

At least with the throwbacks you can tell a 6 from an 8 from a 9. The lighter colors were also better.

How bout the Aqua on Aqua jersey's we wore against the bears a few years ago, pretty cool. Ricky ran all over the place in that game...come to think of it I think the Phins are undefeated in alternate jersey's over the past 4 years.

I may be alone in saying this but I sorta wish that our normal home jerseys are the orange ones and our alternate was white. But once again thats just me. My jersey that I wear to each game is orange.

NFL= No Fun Leauge...they took away the celbrations now too....its a 15 yard penalty

As long as they don't wear the blue pants with the white jerseys. Blue-and-blue or white-on-white is fine, blue jersey and white pants, or throwbacks. But no blue pants and white jerseys....and yes, I've hated them ever since Miami started doing that in the 1987 or 1988 season.

Back
Top Bottom