Are the Throwbacks making a come back this Thanksgiving? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Throwbacks making a come back this Thanksgiving?

The Phins throwbacks are so awesome I don't even know how to say it. On Thanksgiving if I see those unis I will be PUMPED

Anybody else miss the Teal last season? I got my teal zach thomas playing top and we wore white most of the season!!

FanMarino said:
Anybody else miss the Teal last season? I got my teal zach thomas playing top and we wore white most of the season!!

Didn't they wear white every game except the KC game? I can't remember...I am getting senile. :lol:

The NFL did not do a throwback marketing campaign in 2005. Apparently after doing it from 2001-2004, they stopped doing so. Dallas did wear a throwback in the 2005 Thanksgiving game, but it was the official alternate uniform Dallas had for 2005. I was hoping that there would have been throwbacks used for all the games, but the NFL did not want Detroit to have a 4th uniform(they wore their lame black alternate). It was also disapointing not to have Denver wear the throwback orange jersey with the nice shade of blue helment(instead of the hideous navy helmet, and navy swoosh uniform).

foozool13 said:
Who cares what jersey they wear ... go buy which ever one u want and wear it every day. As long as we win they can play in neon yellow and pink.

I think it would be hard to cheer for any team wearing neon yellow and pink.

foozool13 said:
Who cares what jersey they wear ... go buy which ever one u want and wear it every day. As long as we win they can play in neon yellow and pink.

People who find it an interesting part of the game care.

The ones we wore against the Cowboys on turkey day, was really great , but it was a tease, casue they never wore em again..I think they should go back to those full time..HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE FINHEAVEN MEMBERs all sign a petition to bring them back, they would consider it..i think

RICKY AND RONNIE FOR 2006

Back
Top Bottom