Are we going to be Bad? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to be Bad?

CirclingWagons said:
your offensive line will most likely be putrid for the first 8 weeks: inexperience, injuries, none of them have ever played together.
your head coach is incompetent
your Offensive coordinator is a newbie
fiedler and feeley is what you have to choose from at qb
Boston won't listen to anybody(surprise, surprise)
your LB corps is in DEEP trouble: Zach and Junior are another year older, and they both have dropped off in the 2nd half of the season the last few years, and you have 0 depth at LB.

We have added Villarial to the o-line, got one of the best o-line coaches in football, and we have a guy who turned Kordell freaking Stewart into a probowler(Mularkey). Also, in his first year as OC he not only made Kordell a probowler, but had the #1 rushing offense with awful Rb's such as the broken down bus, and zeruoue. We also drafted Lee Evans, who is as fast as they come, and has great hands. Vincent creates more turnovers than Winfield, which is what this D needs.

Don't act like your **** don't stink :goof:

Wow, so not only are Bills fans naive in thinking their team is any good, but they also smoke dope?

bigmiamifan said:
Wow, so not only are Bills fans naive in thinking their team is any good, but they also smoke dope?
This is someone who clearly didn't read my post :shakeno:

but I'm betting you can't read, all a product of the Miami education system..it's a miracle I came out of it somewhat literate

CirclingWagons said:
your offensive line will most likely be putrid for the first 8 weeks: inexperience, injuries, none of them have ever played together.
your head coach is incompetent
your Offensive coordinator is a newbie
fiedler and feeley is what you have to choose from at qb
Boston won't listen to anybody(surprise, surprise)
your LB corps is in DEEP trouble: Zach and Junior are another year older, and they both have dropped off in the 2nd half of the season the last few years, and you have 0 depth at LB.

We have added Villarial to the o-line, got one of the best o-line coaches in football, and we have a guy who turned Kordell freaking Stewart into a probowler(Mularkey). Also, in his first year as OC he not only made Kordell a probowler, but had the #1 rushing offense with awful Rb's such as the broken down bus, and zeruoue. We also drafted Lee Evans, who is as fast as they come, and has great hands. Vincent creates more turnovers than Winfield, which is what this D needs.

Don't act like your **** don't stink :goof:

And you're building on a 6-10 record.....

with a HC with NO EXPERIENCE
an ancient CB
a rookie WR
BLEDSOE!!!!!! (and you make cracks about Fiedler and Feeley :roflmao: )
a turnstile play center
a big, fat, slow, 4th pick in the draft, bust playing RT

I predict a big improvement to 8-8. Welcome to the land of 'we just suck a little less'

CirclingWagons said:
hard to tell because we've changed our coaching staff(obviously for the better cause Kildrive is gone). The division is tough though, the only team I can definitely peg as a playoff squad is the Pats

Well, We can at least Peg the Jets OUT of the playoffs.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
And you're building on a 6-10 record.....

with a HC with NO EXPERIENCE
an ancient CB
a rookie WR
BLEDSOE!!!!!! (and you make cracks about Fiedler and Feeley :roflmao: )
a turnstile play center
a big, fat, slow, 4th pick in the draft, bust playing RT

I predict a big improvement to 8-8. Welcome to the land of 'we just suck a little less'
wow, you're a bright one...Sorry, but I don't think 1 bad year from Drew outweighs 10 good ones...he will bounce back.

Mike Williams a bust after only 2 years?...too quick with the trigger.
better watch out for Carey first, he's got bust potential, and is quite possibly the dumbest football player out there.

and that ancient CB you are referring to has made the last 5 probowls...better look out for your decaying LB corps first

CirclingWagons said:
Mike Williams a bust after only 2 years?...too quick with the trigger.
better watch out for Carey first, he's got bust potential, and is quite possibly the dumbest football player out there.

and that ancient CB you are referring to has made the last 5 probowls...better look out for your decaying LB corps first

All players are busts if they aren't super stars in their first two years. Haven't you been reading this site?

Marion made the probowl last year, Nuff Said.

Pennington is a one and done QB. He wasn't good last year when he came back and cost the Jets a couple games. Vinny had to come in on one and saved the win.

Originally posted by taylorj99

I'm not expecting Feeley or Boston to pan out. What I am expecting is Fiedler to play his *** off so he doesn't get fired, Chambers to have 100 catches, McMichael to get 60-70 catches, and Ricky back to 2002 form.

If Boston doesn't pan out... we're looking at a repeat of 2003. We need a 2nd WR with game breaking ability and respect from D's to get 8 men off the line and preventing double teams on CC. Not too mention, with 8 men on the line, JF won't have much time to find RM or CC downfield.

And, btw, our offense, with the exception of a few games last year was woefully predictable and mediocre. The stats nor the points scored lie about that.

LoXiN said:
Pennington is a one and done QB. He wasn't good last year when he came back and cost the Jets a couple games. Vinny had to come in on one and saved the win.
wtf? :shakeno:

Yup, Its good that Turner is gone.

RUn, Run, Run???, Punt
Run, Run, Pass, Punt
Run, Pass, Run???, Punt

See a pattern here? No? Check the first play each time.

CirclingWagons said:
wtf? :shakeno:

I was FORCED into watching every Jets game last year. Chad did nothing the first few games he was back. Maybe he was rusty? Nope, He just had happy feet.

LoXiN said:
Yup, Its good that Turner is gone.

RUn, Run, Run???, Punt
Run, Run, Pass, Punt
Run, Pass, Run???, Punt

See a pattern here? No? Check the first play each time.

Funny how nobody was complaining in 2002 when Ricky was racking up 1850 yds rushing. That was the same OC and game plan. The difference? The blocking sucked last year.....

Why does the obvious get overlooked?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Funny how nobody was complaining in 2002 when Ricky was racking up 1850 yds rushing. That was the same OC and game plan. The difference? The blocking sucked last year.....

Why does the obvious get overlooked?

Its not been overlooked, you just dont constantly run the ball when the blocking is bad.

Back
Top Bottom