Are we going to be Bad? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to be Bad?

CirclingWagons said:
wow, you're a bright one...Sorry, but I don't think 1 bad year from Drew outweighs 10 good ones...he will bounce back.

Mike Williams a bust after only 2 years?...too quick with the trigger.
better watch out for Carey first, he's got bust potential, and is quite possibly the dumbest football player out there.

and that ancient CB you are referring to has made the last 5 probowls...better look out for your decaying LB corps first

First of all, our weaknesses do not eliminate the weaknesses of the Bills. Our lack of depth at LB doesn't make Vincent any younger or any faster. Please try to stay on topic.

Second of all Bledsoe has not been the starting QB on a team with a winning record since 1998. He has started on a team with a winning record a total of 4 times in his entire career. He has been horrible since the middle of 2002.

Third, ask Ruben Brown how closely pro bowl appearances match level of play. Using your logic, you have downgraded at guard.

Mike Williams has not lived up to the 4th pick in the draft. Tommy Boy should have drafted McKinnie. Williams is just one of his draft mistakes in the last two years (before 2004). In the 2002 and 2003 drafts, the Bills have picked up two marginal starters (Williams and Denney) for a team that went 3-13, 8-8, and 6-10. That is pathetic.

LoXiN said:
Its not been overlooked, you just dont constantly run the ball when the blocking is bad.

The pass blocking was just as bad. Do you have a third option that the OC could have tried?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
First of all, our weaknesses do not eliminate the weaknesses of the Bills. Our lack of depth at LB doesn't make Vincent any younger or any faster. Please try to stay on topic.

Second of all Bledsoe has not been the starting QB on a team with a winning record since 1998. He has started on a team with a winning record a total of 4 times in his entire career. He has been horrible since the middle of 2002.

Third, ask Ruben Brown how closely pro bowl appearances match level of play. Using your logic, you have downgraded at guard.

Mike Williams has not lived up to the 4th pick in the draft. Tommy Boy should have drafted McKinnie. Williams is just one of his draft mistakes in the last two years (before 2004). In the 2002 and 2003 drafts, the Bills have picked up two marginal starters (Williams and Denney) for a team that went 3-13, 8-8, and 6-10. That is pathetic.
Stay on topic?..wasn't this thread about how the Dolphins were going to be? :huh: ...you're the one who turned it into a pissing match, numbnuts :rolleyes:

and if you're talking about non-deserving probowl players, don't even start...Madison and Marion alone are enough to discredit that. Vincent is a good corner, he's had more int's the last 2 years than Winfield's had in his career :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
Stay on topic?..wasn't this thread about how the Dolphins were going to be? :huh: ...you're the one who turned it into a pissing match, numbnuts :rolleyes:

Actually, I responded to a post where you described how the Bills would be next year.....Any other brilliant comments?

You troll on another teams message board with smack comments and then claim that someone else turned it into a pissing match....
:eek:

Originally posted by finfaninbuffalo
Why does the obvious get overlooked?

You're right... what did happen to Oronde Gadsden?

His clutch catches moved an awefull lot of chains.

CirclingWagons said:
and if you're talking about non-deserving probowl players, don't even start...Madison and Marion alone are enough to discredit that. Vincent is a good corner, he's had more int's the last 2 years than Winfield's had in his career :goof:

...playing for a defense that could actually rush the passer....

BTW, your inane use of the goof smileys doesn't make you any smarter (although it does make you seem stupid)

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Actually, I responded to a post where you described how the Bills would be next year.....Any other brilliant comments?

You troll on another teams message board with smack comments and then claim that someone else turned it into a pissing match....
:eek:
you DID turn it into a pissing match..me and MDfinfan were having a respectful conversation about it(just a few posts actually). You were talking out of your ***, while completely disregarding your own teams problems....typical homer

FinfanInBuffalo said:
...playing for a defense that could actually rush the passer....

BTW, your inane use of the goof smileys doesn't make you any smarter (although it does make you seem stupid)
than explain all Clements' picks, supposedly without a pass rush. btw, I believe we were top 10 in sacks last year as well................................ :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
you DID turn it into a pissing match..me and MDfinfan were having a respectful conversation about it(just a few posts actually). You were talking out of your ***, while completely disregarding your own teams problems....typical homer

you could avoid disagreements with Dolphin Fans by staying on a Bills board....or is that just too obvious? (respectfully, of course...)

FinfanInBuffalo said:
you could avoid disagreements with Dolphin Fans by staying on a Bills board....or is that just too obvious? (respectfully, of course...)
no, I like hearing what a few posters on this board have to say, and bash the homers...makes it more interesting.

CirclingWagons said:
than explain all Clements' picks, supposedly without a pass rush. btw, I believe we were top 10 in sacks last year as well................................ :goof:

He got to play Ray Lucas twice in 2002 and the Fins threw to his side of the field since he was the less experienced corner. Last year he had 3. WOW. Any other questions?

LoXiN said:
Pennington is a one and done QB. He wasn't good last year when he came back and cost the Jets a couple games. Vinny had to come in on one and saved the win.

what games were you watching Pennington one and done get real, and what game are you indicating were Vinny came in and saved the game ?????????

FinfanInBuffalo said:

Then we would really be bored..CW gives the board a chance to get roudy. Besides I brough up the Bills when I ask him to say how the bills would do, he answered and that should have been that, I come back and the thing turned into a circus,,,bills vs. phins..this thread was about us.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
btw, no one disagrees with Dolphin fans quite like Dolphin fans...Even if us "trolls" were gone, you'd still ***** at anything possible

Back
Top Bottom