Are we going to be Bad? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to be Bad?

MDFINFAN said:
Then we would really be bored..CW gives the board a chance to get roudy. Besides I brough up the Bills when I ask him to say how the bills would do, he answered and that should have been that, I come back and the thing turned into a circus,,,bills vs. phins..this thread was about us.

A noted troll Bills fan posts a crack about the Fins always being mediocre and it got a response from a fins fan, go figure.....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
A noted troll Bills fan posts a crack about the Fins always being mediocre and it got a response from a fins fan, go figure.....
The fact that it gets a rise out of you validates my being here. If you'd ignore the little jabs, I'd probably get bored and go away, but I reeled another one in. You've been on the board long enough to know how i work :cool: ...some people do, and we're able to have intelligent conversation on here.

Of course, you can always put me on ignore :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
The fact that it gets a rise out of you validates my being here. If you'd ignore the little jabs, I'd probably get bored and go away, but I reeled another one in. You've been on the board long enough to know how i work :cool: ...some people do, and we're able to have intelligent conversation on here.

Of course, you can always put me on ignore :goof:
done....

FinfanInBuffalo said:

Like you say every one knows CW, why get into it with him..if he knows he can pull your string, he will, and laugh all the way down the thread doing it.

We done that, been there..when is the lesson learned...but that takes me back to the orignial thread, why do we put ourselves through this without knowing any facts? We assumed so much, base on nothing. We have no history of our O and we blast the team. We don't know what they can and can not do as of this time.

MDFINFAN said:
Like you say every one knows CW, why get into it with him..if he knows he can pull your string, he will, and laugh all the way down the thread doing it.
Seemed to me like he was getting his panties in a twist not me....

He is a typical poster that can't back his claims. When asked to address specific shortcomings of his team, he instead whines about pissing matches....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Seemed to me like he was getting his panties in a twist not me....

He is a typical poster that can't back his claims. When asked to address specific shortcomings of his team, he instead whines about pissing matches....
"your offensive line will most likely be putrid for the first 8 weeks: inexperience, injuries, none of them have ever played together.
your head coach is incompetent
your Offensive coordinator is a newbie
fiedler and feeley is what you have to choose from at qb
Boston won't listen to anybody(surprise, surprise)
your LB corps is in DEEP trouble: Zach and Junior are another year older, and they both have dropped off in the 2nd half of the season the last few years, and you have 0 depth at LB.

We have added Villarial to the o-line, got one of the best o-line coaches in football, and we have a guy who turned Kordell freaking Stewart into a probowler(Mularkey). Also, in his first year as OC he not only made Kordell a probowler, but had the #1 rushing offense with awful Rb's such as the broken down bus, and zeruoue. We also drafted Lee Evans, who is as fast as they come, and has great hands. Vincent creates more turnovers than Winfield, which is what this D needs.

Don't act like your **** don't stink "

I did address them, anything else, *****? :lol: I haven't seen you address the shortcomings I noted for your team... :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
I did address them, anything else, *****? :lol: I haven't seen you address the shortcomings I noted for your team... :goof:

Let me answer like you do... the labotomy will hurt, but it is necessary to fully understand your line of thinking...just a sec....oooooowwwwwwww!

okay, ready now :goof:

Our OC has been involved with two of the best offenses ever in Minn and Indy
Our HC leads his team to 10 wins per year
Fiedler is in the top 5 in winning % over that last 4 years, and if Feeley starts it will be because he is better
We have two probowl caliber WRs
We have a top 3 RB
We have a pro bowl caliber TE
We have drafted a can't miss RT
We have added a great LG
Our OL is younger, faster, stronger, and more hungry
Our LBs are taking serious drugs to stay healthy

Hell we're going to win the SB!

taylorj99 said:
Mediocre? Hardly. Granted, we're not in the upper echelon, but far from mediocre.

Umm, I hate to be the one to tell you, but if you're not in the upper echelon, then you're either mediocre or bad.

CirclingWagons said:
This is someone who clearly didn't read my post :shakeno:

but I'm betting you can't read, all a product of the Miami education system..it's a miracle I came out of it somewhat literate

See, those clear signs of the affects of smoking pot. I can you literary failures as my post directly responds to your post. I'm still baffled you can't comprehend your own post to see why my sarcastic reply doesn't directly correlate.

Some of your claims were so far fetched they can only be directly viewed as the by product of a burnt mind due to dope. Either that or rooting for a loosing team has swayed your judgment. If you are still confused then you need to 'come down' some to a more rational state of mind.

CirclingWagons said:
"your offensive line will most likely be putrid for the first 8 weeks: inexperience, injuries, none of them have ever played together.
your head coach is incompetent
your Offensive coordinator is a newbie
fiedler and feeley is what you have to choose from at qb
Boston won't listen to anybody(surprise, surprise)
your LB corps is in DEEP trouble: Zach and Junior are another year older, and they both have dropped off in the 2nd half of the season the last few years, and you have 0 depth at LB.

We have added Villarial to the o-line, got one of the best o-line coaches in football, and we have a guy who turned Kordell freaking Stewart into a probowler(Mularkey). Also, in his first year as OC he not only made Kordell a probowler, but had the #1 rushing offense with awful Rb's such as the broken down bus, and zeruoue. We also drafted Lee Evans, who is as fast as they come, and has great hands. Vincent creates more turnovers than Winfield, which is what this D needs.

Don't act like your **** don't stink "

Thanks for reposting this, saved me some time.

for 8 weeks our OL will be putrid? -utterly ridiculous, just plain ignorant and overly presumptuous.

our coach is incompetent? when was the last you had to have 4 winning seasons? Again, very ignorant and biased,

Boston doesn't listen to anyone-surprise- Wow, another gem of a statement littered with facts. So he has an injury and possible discussion with a coach and the public not fully aware of any of the facts and you draw your own dumbfounded conclusion.

Our LBs didn't do too badly last year. The 2nd stringers may not be probowlers- but hey, if they were, they'd be starting.

You just made so many fact-less and obviously troll-tilted statements that I concluded dope must be clouding your judgment, if not then it's no wonder your a bills fan and better off in NY.

Back
Top Bottom