Are we in talks with Logan Ryan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we in talks with Logan Ryan?

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just saw TDPhinstalk on youtube with that headline.

True? and how great is that?

...and don't tell me to watch it, as he wasn't even in the room on his thumbnail.

From what I have seen, the Jets are confident he will be signing a one year deal in NY.

He was one of my top FA targets. I still wanted ya to make the move after signing Byron Jones I felt he would give us the top 3 corner combo in the NFL. After drafting a nickel corner round 1 I’m not really interested. If we feel he’s an upgrade over Bobby McCain and can play FS and Nickel and can also keep him from signing with the NYJ then great I get it. But I think there is more pressing needs on this team

I'd certainly expect us to help Ryan up his asking price.

Attacking the oppositions wallet is a viable strategy.

Grier is a monster! Leverage every opportunity you can

for your benefit.

Last edited:
IF he were to come here- I think it would be Flores who was banging the table to Grier get him here ...

it seems to me Grier does try for guys his coaches want- Wilson and Grant for instance -seem like it has Gase all over it, while stacking the CB position says Flores..

Logan Ryan Says Jets Rumors Make 'A Lot of Sense,' Adds He's 'Open for Business'
TIM DANIELSMAY 14, 2020

FOXBOROUGH, MASSACHUSETTS - JANUARY 04: Logan Ryan #26 of the Tennessee Titans celebrates his touchdown against the New England Patriots in the fourth quarter of the AFC Wild Card Playoff game at Gillette Stadium on January 04, 2020 in Foxborough, Massachusetts. (Photo by Adam Glanzman/Getty Images)

Adam Glanzman/Getty Images
Former New England Patriots and Tennessee Titans cornerback Logan Ryan said Thursday he's "open for business" despite rumors he's close to signing with the New York Jets.
Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reported Tuesday the Jets held a "strong belief" they're close to signing the free-agent corner to a one-year contract. Ryan said the connection makes "a lot of sense" during an appearance on the NFL Network's Good Morning Football but added no deal is in place

Logan Ryan Says Jets Rumors Make 'A Lot of Sense,' Adds He's 'Open for Business'
TIM DANIELSMAY 14, 2020

FOXBOROUGH, MASSACHUSETTS - JANUARY 04: Logan Ryan #26 of the Tennessee Titans celebrates his touchdown against the New England Patriots in the fourth quarter of the AFC Wild Card Playoff game at Gillette Stadium on January 04, 2020 in Foxborough, Massachusetts. (Photo by Adam Glanzman/Getty Images)

Adam Glanzman/Getty Images
Former New England Patriots and Tennessee Titans cornerback Logan Ryan said Thursday he's "open for business" despite rumors he's close to signing with the New York Jets.
Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reported Tuesday the Jets held a "strong belief" they're close to signing the free-agent corner to a one-year contract. Ryan said the connection makes "a lot of sense" during an appearance on the NFL Network's Good Morning Football but added no deal is in place

‘show me the money’ lol

‘show me the money’ lol
Would love for him to further solidify our T Rex of a secondary. I'd take being part of something special, paying no state taxes, living in S. Fla and reuniting with his old DC in Florida vs getting Covid and watching Gase tank and get fired from another AFCE team...

Would love for him to further solidify our T Rex of a secondary. I'd take being part of something special, paying no state taxes, living in S. Fla and reuniting with his old DC in Florida vs getting Covid and watching Gase tank and get fired from another AFCE team...

I'm uncertain what will happen, but leaning against Ryan as a Fin. I can't see Flo having X, Jones, Ryan - 3 highly paid CBs on the team.

Back
Top Bottom