Are we the top Receiving group in the league? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the top Receiving group in the league?

I’ll support anyone in a Fins uniform but I’m just not a believer in Parker. As long as he’s our WR1-3, we don’t have the best wr group in the league. He’s given us one solid year. That’s it.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Pitts has no play a down. Gesicke is established. On paper yes, Pitts is more talented than Mike G. Then on paper, Fuller, Parker and Waddle is better thsn Jones, Ridley and Hurst. Jones is over the hill, he slows down more than a step.
Using that logic, Waddle hasn't played a down neither.

Waddle hasn't played a game yet and Fuller hasn't had a fully healthy season as of yet. Parker and Williams are also injury prone. Gesicki is one more "next step" away from being an elite pass catching TE.

I'm optimistic. I see the vision. The talent is all there. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let this thing play out a bit. I feel as good as you do, but we've got to wait and see what happens on the actual football field before making statements like this.

The way I look at it is, 10 days ago Miami fans were so unhappy and unsure of the receiving corp that they said the Dolphins needed to add one of the top 3 wrs in the draft and maybe another wr as well. They added Waddle, but one player shouldn't take you from a position of concern to the top unit in the league.

I do believe Miami has a very good wr corp if everyone stays healthy, I'm not sure I would say the best in the league. In fact they don't all have to be healthy, just have 5 of the 6 be available on game day and the Dolphins will be in good shape. They just can't have 2 or 3 of the top 4 wrs all out at the same time.

An injury free Fuller, Waddle and Parker as your top three wideouts is a scary thought. You throw in Wilson and Williams and that is a talented group of WRs. On paper, it's right up there with leagues best. But, we've got to see it first. The TE group is as deep as any in the league. I think some fun times are about to be had in Miami!

The way I look at it is, 10 days ago Miami fans were so unhappy and unsure of the receiving corp that they said the Dolphins needed to add one of the top 3 wrs in the draft and maybe another wr as well. They added Waddle, but one player shouldn't take you from a position of concern to the top unit in the league.

I do believe Miami has a very good wr corp if everyone stays healthy, I'm not sure I would say the best in the league. In fact they don't all have to be healthy, just have 5 of the 6 be available on game day and the Dolphins will be in good shape. They just can't have 2 or 3 of the top 4 wrs all out at the same time.

Good point. Can't go into games with Grant, Ford, and Hollins as our top 3 wideouts like we did last season.

How do you think Tampa Bay is not better than us? It is not close.
Parker
Williams
Waddle
Fuller
Giesicki

Evans
Godwin
Brown
Howard
Gronk
Brate

The TE group is not close when O.J Howard is their 3rd TE. I love Parker but who here takes him over Godwin or Evans? Brown is what we would want Waddle to be. I know he has lost a step but he is their 3RD WR! Hell I think they Miller/Johnson (name escapes me) is a 4th option.

An injury free Fuller, Waddle and Parker as your top three wideouts is a scary thought. You throw in Wilson and Williams and that is a talented group of WRs. On paper, it's right up there with leagues best. But, we've got to see it first. The TE group is as deep as any in the league. I think some fun times are about to be had in Miami!
I throw in Mike G as a member of receiving group. When healthy, we are scary.

I’ll support anyone in a Fins uniform but I’m just not a believer in Parker. As long as he’s our WR1-3, we don’t have the best wr group in the league. He’s given us one solid year. That’s it.

I hope he proves me wrong.
i'm exactly the opposite.

i think since the beginning of 2019 he has been virtually unguardable when he's healthy, and incredibly underrated by the fanbase and the NFL in general.

i felt like you did during his first few seasons.

i see a different guy now.

Back
Top Bottom