Are we the worst team in the NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the worst team in the NFL?

phins2k3

Scout Team
Reaction score
After watching our offense struggle all night against a Bengal defense that allow Curtis Martin to run for almost 200 yards and let the Jets rack up over 435 yards on total offense.Then our OL is so bad that struggle against a average defense at best last night,just wait until we actually play a good defensive team cause if you thaught last night was ugly the worst is yet to come I'm afraid.Now we have the steelers and everyone knows that won't be a piece of cake cause Pittsburgh is gonna bring the house on feely.Been a long time Phin fan I haven't gave up hope yet but if we fall 0-3 I think our season is officialy over with games on the road in New England and Buffalo.Pe@ce!

phins2k3 said:
After watching our offense struggle all night against a Bengal defense that allow Curtis Martin to run for almost 200 yards and let the Jets rack up over 435 yards on total offense.Then our OL is so bad that struggle against a average defense at best last night,just wait until we actually play a good defensive team cause if you thaught last night was ugly the worst is yet to come I'm afraid.Now we have the steelers and everyone knows that won't be a piece of cake cause Pittsburgh is gonna bring the house on feely.Been a long time Phin fan I haven't gave up hope yet but if we fall 0-3 I think our season is officialy over with games on the road in New England and Buffalo.Pe@ce!
Yes we are.

phins2k3 said:
Right now we are. I was thinking the same thing last night. Tough to feel good about this team when it can't exploit other teams' weaknesses AT ALL.

I don't think we have the worst TEAM (our D is too good) but without a doubt the worst o-line.

CCMiamiDolphins said:
I wouldnt go that far. I bet we could beat the Chargers and Bills.
The Chargers beat Houston in week 1, and we lost to Houston LAST year. This year we're even WORSE.

no we aren't. we are an offensive line away from being a good team. There is no way they can play that bad all year long. If they do then they deserve to be working at Macdonald's and not making $1,000,000's to be a pro football player.

Our defense is probably in the top 5 of the NFL, but our offense has got to be dead last. Unfortunately, the crappiness of the offense is so disproportional to the greatness of our defense, that this team gets a total ranking in the bottom 5 of the NFL. We lose against Pitt and I will say we are the worst.

I think Buffalo is experiencing the same thing we are...except that our defense is better than theirs...Bills are the worst

San Fran has to be the worst team...ON PAPER...unfortunately, games aren't played on paper...

Let's not forget that San Francisco has lost their two games by a combined 5 points. At this point, I say Houston and Arizona are worse than Miami, but that may be it. The Bills and Dolphins look almost identical.....Great D, no O.

Back
Top Bottom