Are we the worst team in the NFL? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the worst team in the NFL?

they are not the worst team, but you are the worst fan.

p.s. miami is a top 10 football team

shane_109 said:
hey, look at it this way next year we will get a early pick in the draft

This is what i was thinking. Any good rb's coming out next year?

we are in a tie for worst team with the 49ers. we suck, no qb, no rb means no points which means 2-14

Fb

good news is....i saved a lot of money with Geico

Week 5 vs my Pats, with the streak on the line "if it gets that far" will be a crazy *** game.

No

Defense is way to good for the Dolphins to be even in the bottom 5.

I wouldn't say you're the worst team...both our teams were always in the games, but yes, the Dolphins, Bills, Cardinals, and even Chiefs horribly suck right now

shane_109 said:
hey, look at it this way next year we will get a early pick in the draft

Spielman will probably trade it away for another third string QB

If we get a high draft pick, are there any good LTs out there? I'm cool with Gordon at RB but Wade just isnt getting it done out there, hes overmatched. If there arent any, then maybe the QB from Southern Cal, Lineart I think....he'll be a good one.

No, we are not the worst team, but we may very well be the worst coached team in the NFL. In fact, to me Wannstedt and coach seem to be a contradiction in terms.

The only thing he seems good at is to spin it so he keeps his well paid job. Six years at the bears and 4 years so far here. He does not give the same tenure to the coaches under him, irrespective of whether they perform well or not. He brings in people HE is comfortable with that won't ask too many questions or threaten his position or make points he does not want to hear.

For instance our offensive line has not improved in the time Tony Wise has been here, but he is not made accountable for this. However Paul Boudreau was sacked even though the line was improving under him. Boudreau moved on to the Panthers and now he is with Jacksonville where their offensive line is playing well. Why did Wannstedt get rid of Boudreau? The only reason was Tony Wise was his pal.

Similarly Mike Westhoff was performing well for a long time with special teams. Again 'performance' was not a suitable criterion, result he was sacked.

The players we have would perform much better with better coaching and leadership from those who are very well paid to provide it. Had Wannstedt been coach of the last ten super bowl champs it is unlikely that they would even have made the play offs.

DolFinsFan said:
they are not the worst team, but you are the worst fan.

p.s. miami is a top 10 football team
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

FinBoy said:
we are in a tie for worst team with the 49ers. we suck, no qb, no rb means no points which means 2-14

Fb

good news is....i saved a lot of money with Geico

and no fans like yourself.

A&MPhin84 said:
If we get a high draft pick, are there any good LTs out there? I'm cool with Gordon at RB but Wade just isnt getting it done out there, hes overmatched. If there arent any, then maybe the QB from Southern Cal, Lineart I think....he'll be a good one.
No. Offensive linemen are what's needed. No QB would do well with the protection Feeley got last night. It's not his fault. Feeley actually throws hard spirals. He's an upgrade over Fiedler.

djfresh47 said:
October 17th
Bills v Dolphins
1st team to score wins.

Actually, I hate to brag about how bad our offense is. But the Bills might be the worst offense in the NFL. The best throw downfield by the Bills yesterday was by our punter. Don't forget, most of the points we scored against Jacksonville were by our defense creating turnovers. The Raiders game we had a whopping 3 points until garbage time.

October 17th, Bills-Dolphins will be one for the ages. I shall name it Toilet Bowl I....

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom