Are we the worst team in the NFL? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the worst team in the NFL?

Prevent D killed us last night yes our offense was awefull worst I probably seen half the time they were laying on the ground. But With 5 minutes left to play the line was playing a little better we made a comeback but we decided to go prevent D at the end. Why change what we do the whole game if we would have played D the way we did the whole game Carson would have never got a chance to throw I promise you that. I hate prevent D always have always will. :fire:

We should be in the bottom 5 of the league in every major ranking system. If not it is because of our defense.

phins2k3 said:
After watching our offense struggle all night against a Bengal defense that allow Curtis Martin to run for almost 200 yards and let the Jets rack up over 435 yards on total offense.Then our OL is so bad that struggle against a average defense at best last night,just wait until we actually play a good defensive team cause if you thaught last night was ugly the worst is yet to come I'm afraid.Now we have the steelers and everyone knows that won't be a piece of cake cause Pittsburgh is gonna bring the house on feely.Been a long time Phin fan I haven't gave up hope yet but if we fall 0-3 I think our season is officialy over with games on the road in New England and Buffalo.Pe@ce!
We just happen to have the worse coaching staff period...say what you will ,but if something is not done fast to change the real problem this team endures,then I am afriad we will be the worse team ever in this franchise...

well maybe Buffalo...

Lawrence said:
Yes we are.
I don´t know, we are playing very bad , The offense and defense can play well when they need to play perfect (last drive) .... but I think that Buffalo and probaly us (I never think I could say this :shakeno: :cry: ) are the worst teams in NFL...

But I think if Dave keep the ofense like this, with AJ and give him the chance to learn and Gordon could know better the ofense , and maybe playing with Carey and Macintosh maybe we could win 4 or 5 games, I don´t think we could win more game with our HC...

Unfortunately we are surely in the bottom 3rd of the teams in the league at this point.

-It's time to get D-Mac & Carey in the lineup, they couldn't do any worse.
-It's time to open up the offense, spread the defense's out, and attack them.

As much as I dislike Jay, I don't think we would sit 0-2 if he was our QB right now.
You can count the number of games he started good on one hand, and AJ's two int's for td's were a deciding factor in both losses. I can already tell Feeley holds onto the ball for too long. I sure hope that improves soon.

At this point, I'm not sure we can even beat the Arizona Cardinals at home. Scary Huh?

We have the worst record in the NFL right now. A lot needs to happen in order for that to change. I like Feeley and I would rather endure a lot of miserable football (as witnessed last night) to give him time to get better than try in futility to find people to blame and lose anyway. He has the entire year to show us what he can do. If he can't show us anything this year than we know were we stand next year. I really believe that this season was inevitable. Changes weren't made that should have been made during this offseason to personnel both on an off the field. It is a hard lesson to learn isn't it?

Feeley's problem is not that he holds the ball too long, it's that he makes bad decisions when pressured.

He should have been Intercepted at least 7 times last night.

Yes, this team is God awful, we have about the same D as the Bills, but they have a better OL and RB.

Not to mention anyone else as coach is better.

14 games till we are free guys.

PhinFan2006 said:
Unfortunately we are surely in the bottom 3rd of the teams in the league at this point.

-It's time to get D-Mac & Carey in the lineup, they couldn't do any worse.
-It's time to open up the offense, spread the defense's out, and attack them.

As much as I dislike Jay, I don't think we would sit 0-2 if he was our QB right now.
You can count the number of games he started good on one hand, and AJ's two int's for td's were a deciding factor in both losses. I can already tell Feeley holds onto the ball for too long. I sure hope that improves soon.

At this point, I'm not sure we can even beat the Arizona Cardinals at home. Scary Huh?
5 THINGS I LEARNED.....#1 Miami has the worst line in football! #2 Miami has the worst coach in football! #3 Feeley IS a BETTER QB than Fiedler! #4 Chambers and McMike could be all-pro if Feeley had time to throw! #5 MIAMI HAS BY FAR THE WORST, MOST IRRATIONAL, MOST FICKLE FANS IN ALL OF SPORTS! Just look around, all these guys calling for Feeley's head right now after 1 and a 1/2 games are the same guys that always find something negative to say whether its Fiedler starting, the defense collapsing in the 4th quarter, Wannstedt calling a 3 yd out pattern on 3rd and 12, etc.. This team is now in the point the finger mode because Wannstedt has no control. I see promise in this team and I'm sure I'm not alone. Feeley when he has time has a gun for an arm and is very accurate as eveidenced by the 23 yrd dart to Chambers. He does make some dumb throws because of the pressure and his inexperience but he definitely has upside unlike Jay Fiedler. This team is going no where with that O-line with or without Fiedler so why not give the young guy the chance?

0-2 does not make us the worst team in the league.

maybe

DolphinzD said:
Let's not forget that San Francisco has lost their two games by a combined 5 points. At this point, I say Houston and Arizona are worse than Miami, but that may be it. The Bills and Dolphins look almost identical.....Great D, no O.
I think that the Dolphons are in the 1 to 4 worst team in NFL, our defense the most of the time are playing vey good but the ofense (OL) is patetic

And I think that we are probably in grup with Buffalo, Houston, maybe Cleveland is there to, and Arizona, but from what I see from them, THey are geving fight more than Buffalo and us...

BringBackShula said:
Don't be confused, anybody......YES WE ARE!
Uhh...No! Not as long as the Cards and Chargers are around. Maybe the Steelers unless Big Ben gets it together real quick! We will come after him next week big-time!

we have one of the best deffence in the league.and one of the most bull**** coaching staffs in the league hands down!!!!our o line dosent care to block and our owner dosent care to own!!he needs to get a clue front office to front line.for god sake what were we thinking (forrester)as offence corr.

whaaaaaaaaaaa???

Lukin said:
no we aren't. we are an offensive line away from being a good team. There is no way they can play that bad all year long. If they do then they deserve to be working at Macdonald's and not making $1,000,000's to be a pro football player.
No we aren't? No we AREN'T??? Did you see the play calling? Did you see Lamar Gordon's rendition of the Nutcracker ballet in the back field?? Did you see Feely shut his eyes and heave passes down field instead of trying to duck for cover?? We are WAY more than an O-line away from being a good team. We are a front office away from being a good team!!!!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom