Are we the worst team in the NFL? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the worst team in the NFL?

But then again, the Bills have only lost their two by a combined 6 points.

Justasportsfan said:
your D as of yesterday is now ranked 2 in total D.

Then is the Bengals #1, our O should have defintely improve their standings, at least run D. I don't know how AJ got 200 yards passing, he didn't seem to have the time.

phins2k3 said:
After watching our offense struggle all night against a Bengal defense that allow Curtis Martin to run for almost 200 yards and let the Jets rack up over 435 yards on total offense.Then our OL is so bad that struggle against a average defense at best last night,just wait until we actually play a good defensive team cause if you thaught last night was ugly the worst is yet to come I'm afraid.Now we have the steelers and everyone knows that won't be a piece of cake cause Pittsburgh is gonna bring the house on feely.Been a long time Phin fan I haven't gave up hope yet but if we fall 0-3 I think our season is officialy over with games on the road in New England and Buffalo.Pe@ce!
Worst team? no. Worst O? Miami is neck and neck with Tampa right now.

The defense played amazingly yesterday. I can't believe how well they played with so many people out. Plus that one play without Zach, it was Pope who blew it up.

The Texans are amazingly horrible this year. They were totally dominated yesterday.

some ppl have said that our D will win us a few games! well ive got news for ya, if we can just about get into double digits scoring wise then i dont care if we have an All Madden Defense we aint gonna win diddly squat!! Our Defense are playing out of thier skins right now and for what? An Offence that cudnt score in a Texas whore house!:(

DolphinzD said:
But then again, the Bills have only lost their two by a combined 6 points.
Yes, but their QB didn't hand their opponents two TDs like our $%&*# QB.

Or else the games could have been different, at least last nights.

BringBackShula said:
Don't be confused, anybody......YES WE ARE!
:roflmao:Is this you for real? I could have sworn we were going over 500 only a week ago?

This thread brings to mind a great line from Major League: "Who gives a s#!t its gone." We suck, buffalo sucks, SF sucks. You can argue to you're blue in the face!

The defense kept Miami in the game last night, and even helped let the Dolphins tie the score. Then they proceeded to let Carson Palmer cut through the defense for the game winning figgie. Not an impressive closing drive for the Miami D. The offensive line literally has to be one of the worst I've ever seen in the NFL.

RichieW13 said:
The defense kept Miami in the game last night, and even helped let the Dolphins tie the score. Then they proceeded to let Carson Palmer cut through the defense for the game winning figgie. Not an impressive closing drive for the Miami D. The offensive line literally has to be one of the worst I've ever seen in the NFL.
THE worst!

The Dolphins are not the worst team in the NFL, but if you continue to have Feeley in there you will be. Very inexperienced Qb that has no right to start. I find it funny how everyone is so quick to throw Fiedler to the wolves when he has a bad game, but what can you say now that your golden boy flopped last night?:shakeno:

D looks good, could be the worst offense in the NFL though.

BleedinGreenNC said:
The Dolphins are not the worst team in the NFL, but if you continue to have Feeley in there you will be. Very inexperienced Qb that has no right to start. I find it funny how everyone is so quick to throw Fiedler to the wolves when he has a bad game, but what can you say now that your golden boy flopped last night?:shakeno:

If by A bad game, you mean 4 horrible years, well then the wolves can have him.

DolphinzD said:
Let's not forget that San Francisco has lost their two games by a combined 5 points. At this point, I say Houston and Arizona are worse than Miami, but that may be it. The Bills and Dolphins look almost identical.....Great D, no O.

I agree 100% with that. But atleast there offense doesn't give up points.

October 17th
Bills v Dolphins
1st team to score wins.

Back
Top Bottom