Are you as pissed as I am? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

supertek

Just line up and kick their a$$
Reaction score
That Sage Rosenfels has been holding a clipboard for 2 years? Dave Wanstedt is a freaking moron. I had suspected for quite a while he was the best QB on the roster.

he still made some dupey desicions but he played a great game

Sage > Feeley

I'm impressed for being his first career start and against the best defense Fins have face.

Didn't he throw like 3 INTs? Best QB on the roster? I don't know about that. I still think Feeley is our guy.

It's a shame Sage won't be here next year. He'd be a good back-up.

I dont know whats up with you guys. Way below 50% completion, 3 int...Yet you think he is somehow the best qb on our roster. Feeley has better stats, better arm, better accuracy.

ARE YOU CRAZY?! Best quarterback my @$$, A.J. Feeley is a good quarterback! He didn't throw a pick in two consecutive games. He has only been getting better. Sage may be a decent backup but A.J. is our QB.

WOW this is rediculus to say that sage is better than AJ look at his comp. %. The truth is
AJ>Sage

minus said:
Sage > Feeley

I'm impressed for being his first career start and against the best defense Fins have face.
I guess they are even IMO, those pick 6 and ints they sure have in common, even though both have been in the NFL for 3+ years...

Also Sage could not make the throws AJ can meaning the outs and curl routes.

supertek said:
That Sage Rosenfels has been holding a clipboard for 2 years? Dave Wanstedt is a freaking moron. I had suspected for quite a while he was the best QB on the roster.
YES! I LIKED JAY FIELDER,BUT A.J. FEELY IS TERRIBLE.AFTER ABOUT 5 STARTS I STARTED CALLING FOR SAGE,BUT EVERYBODY KEEPS MAKING EXCUSES FOR A.J. .I SEEN ENOUGH FROM SAGE TODAY TO SAY MAYBE HE IS OUR FUTURE.

Back
Top Bottom