Are you as pissed as I am? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

espn390 said:
YES! I LIKED JAY FIELDER,BUT A.J. FEELY IS TERRIBLE.AFTER ABOUT 5 STARTS I STARTED CALLING FOR SAGE,BUT EVERYBODY KEEPS MAKING EXCUSES FOR A.J. .I SEEN ENOUGH FROM SAGE TODAY TO SAY MAYBE HE IS OUR FUTURE.

HAHAHA. So, you don't like AJ and think Sage should start. Ah, let's see..Sage threw an INT for a TD, had 3 INTS over all..took a HORRIBLE sack, had a 42 QB rating after the game.

So based on that if you think Sage is better then Feeley, then I don't know what to say without offending you because anyone with sense would see AJ is better and there's no way in hell Sage showed he was better.

espn390 said:
MUST BE THIS IS A.J. 1 MILLION EXCUSES FEELY THREAD.I'M SORRY I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO TALK ABOUT DOLPHIN FOOTBALL,NOT MAKE MORE EXCUSES.YOU SEEN A BETTER QB & IT SCARED YOU DIDN'T IT.
NAME ATT. CMP. YDS. PCT. TD INT LG SACK RATING
A. Feeley 356 191 1893 53.7 11 15 38 23/136 61.7
HAVE THIS IF YOU WANT IT, I NICK ALREADY HAS HIS QB TO BRING TO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to be plenty willing to make excuses for Sage's 41% completion, 42.0 QB ranking, and the 3 Ints.

:shakeno:

Crisdeman said:
Remembering that this is Sage's first start for miami he looked as good if not better than feeley did. Feeley has had much much much more game time experience and he just started improving his INTs thrown. I think if Sage is given more time & experience with his athletic ability, he can be as good and maybe a ton better than feeley.

I agree Sage would look better with PT, but AJ also imporved each game with PT. many more game experience? Sage looked better? Uh I disagree. Sage looked just as uncomfortable if not more, when faced with the jailbreak. 2 of his picks cam off a blitz when he forced passes under pressure. AJ had 13 starts since college when he came here. How many starts did Sagehave since high school? Dont use inexperience for Sage if it doesnt apply to AJ, please. I you arent using the same criteria, then you cant compare.

Honestly guys, I think that Booker might be the best QB on this roster!!! These other guys are all very good Back-Ups!! Sage, AJ, Jay it don't matter, they are absolutely nothing more than that, this is why we need a QB with more potential that we can groom from the get go!!

cubanbadguy said:
Honestly guys, I think that Booker might be the best QB on this roster!!! These other guys are all very good Back-Ups!! Sage, AJ, Jay it don't matter, they are absolutely nothing more than that, this is why we need a QB with more potential that we can groom from the get go!!

Honestly guys, I agree with Joe Rose this morning, we need to take a look, well Saban needs to take a look at the system and o-line in conjuction with his evaluation of teh qbs. I am sorry but I disagree with those that say AJ will not be good. This system is horrible, the rbs were not effective and the o-line was not very good at all. Combine that with inexperience (AJ and Sage) and a qb physically limited (Jay), that is a recipe for disaster and no qb would have thrived in this offense. I believe Saban will stay with AJ but bring in someone he feels comfortable with starting as a backup. If AJ fails he will have a guy on the bench he would play. For the thought that that would hamper AJs growth, well that is possible, but only if AJ lets it, IMO. He has to realize questions still exist, so it cant come as a shock that Nick would hedge his bets. If he has the confidence and self-assuredness he seems, then he will go out and show what he can do with a better o-line and run game, if not then he should be replaced. I just dont see how with the improvement he showed the last few weeks of teh season with this offense how he doesnt deserve a chance to continue his progress behind a better team.

supertek said:
That Sage Rosenfels has been holding a clipboard for 2 years? Dave Wanstedt is a freaking moron. I had suspected for quite a while he was the best QB on the roster.

.... and you base this assessment on 1 single pass coaches called to catch Baltimore completely off guard?????

The rest of the game Sage showed he was the best QB???

Please inform me how you came to this conclusion because after that 1 play I did'nt see anything special out of Sage Rosenfels.

Comical...

Back
Top Bottom