Are you as pissed as I am? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

first&goal said:
He did play ok, but is not better then Feeley.

Remembering that this is Sage's first start for miami he looked as good if not better than feeley did. Feeley has had much much much more game time experience and he just started improving his INTs thrown. I think if Sage is given more time & experience with his athletic ability, he can be as good and maybe a ton better than feeley.

supertek said:
That Sage Rosenfels has been holding a clipboard for 2 years? Dave Wanstedt is a freaking moron. I had suspected for quite a while he was the best QB on the roster.

first 4 quarters hes played since coming here....considering all things he played well. my feeling is that mc michael likes him of the three QBs we've played this season, minus booker.

and why is minor still in a phins uniform?

feeley, jay, sage .... our system sucks somehow. it shows potential then for whatever reason it gets conservative....shuts down. when this happens im glad we are bringing saban in. the system/coaches on both sides of the ball just dont seem like normal human beings.

the defense sucks or is it the defensive scheme that sucks. who knows? if we dont bring in saban, we write off the entire dolphins future. its completely lost.

watch a phins game, then switch channels and watch an offense like denver's or a defense like baltimore's and you can see where we are.

cant wait until next year.

i'm pulling for the rams or vikes all the way, these playoffs. hopefully phillie becomes rusty,

Jnaledu3 said:
He may have made some mistakes, but he showed that Feeley is no better.
i feel that sage has longer range but feeley has a quicker pass. fieldler's a better scrambler. ha. whatever. sage showed excellent presence on the field. think of huard or lucas and you know what i mean. even feeley gets me nervous with his anxiety on the field.

minus said:
ESPN,

You're just wasting your time.Most of the people are literally in love with Feeley.Some of them went as far as to say that Feeley is better QB than Brooks.

Your right it is a wate of time, ....with you. You dug your heels in and nothing will prove you wrong, even the thruth.

I think If you compare Sage's first game to AJ's first game, they are pretty close, just based on my observation. Although Sage should have more familiarity with the system then when AJ started - also the OL played a lot better than the first game Feeley was in.

Sage made a few good accurate throws, with the inconsistency I would expect from a career backup quarterback. Also, he doesn't have nearly the arm strength Feeley does. He made a couple plays when they counted, like that long toss to Chambers and the long one to Gilmore....but he wasn't able to make the short throws to extend drives. Seemed to "place" them rather than throw them.

I still think Feeley has more upside than Sage and has performed better recently that Sage did today. Sage will be a backup at best with our current roster.

espn390 said:
I DON'T NEED EXCUSES FOR SAGE.HE HAD A OK GAME FOR HIS FIRST START. BUT I SEE YOU ARE STILL MAKING EXCUSES FOR A.J. I MILLION EXCUSES FEELY.AJ HAS A HAD SOME GOOD RUNNING GAMES BEHIND HIM & SAGE WAS UNDER PRESURE ALL DAY FROM BALTIMORE.MY POINT IS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME THE QB HIT SOME RECIEVERS FOR SOME NICE PLAYS,NOT JUST A BUNCH OF DUMP OFFS TO THE RUNNING BACKS.AJ HITS HIS BACKS ALL THE TIME BUT CAN'T HIT A RECIEVER DOWN FIELD.STOP THE EXCUSES & LETS FIND A QB IN THE OFFSEASON.

HEY I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TO, DOES THAT MAKE ME SMART NOW? i WONT CALL YOU WANT I WANT TO CAUSE IT IS AGAINST TOS. MAYBE READ THE POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND BUT THEN AGAIN YOU PROBABLY DONT WANT TO CAUSE IT HURTS THE ARGUMENT. AJ'S FIRST START WAS AGAINST THE BENGALS AND HE HAD WAY LESS TIME TO THROW AND DID BETTER. SUK ON THAT! HE HAD 40 YDS RUSHING TOTAL IN SUPPORT, HE WAS HIT EVERY TIME HE THREW, YET YOU ALL THREW HIM UNDER A BUS, BUT NO SAGE IS YOUR BOY SO EVERY REASON WE USED FOR AJ THAT WAS CALLED AN EXCUSE AND NO EXCUSE IS SOMEHOW DIFF FOR SAGE AND NOW THOSE REASONS APPLY? FUK MODS LET ME OFF THE CHAINS.

rickeyrunsover said:
HEY I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TO, DOES THAT MAKE ME SMART NOW? i WONT CALL YOU WANT I WANT TO CAUSE IT IS AGAINST TOS. MAYBE READ THE POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND BUT THEN AGAIN YOU PROBABLY DONT WANT TO CAUSE IT HURTS THE ARGUMENT. AJ'S FIRST START WAS AGAINST THE BENGALS AND HE HAD WAY LESS TIME TO THROW AND DID BETTER. SUK ON THAT! HE HAD 40 YDS RUSHING TOTAL IN SUPPORT, HE WAS HIT EVERY TIME HE THREW, YET YOU ALL THREW HIM UNDER A BUS, BUT NO SAGE IS YOUR BOY SO EVERY REASON WE USED FOR AJ THAT WAS CALLED AN EXCUSE AND NO EXCUSE IS SOMEHOW DIFF FOR SAGE AND NOW THOSE REASONS APPLY? FUK MODS LET ME OFF THE CHAINS.
Let him off the leash mods!!

FanMarino said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Sage started his game same as Feeley so whats the difference? u see Sage throw that INT on the goal line?
In Sage's defense, if Bates had challenged the previous call (TD reversed to non-TD by Minor) I think upon further review the official would have had no choice but to give us the TD that we clearly got in the first place (that is if we are still playing by NFL rules). THEN, the INT on the goal line wouldn't even be an issue.

inFINSible said:
It's a shame Sage won't be here next year. He'd be a good back-up.
:roflmao:you're like an evil gremlin or something, or the guy who'll kick sand in your face while you're trying to talk to you girlfriend on the beach....

"good back-up" :lol: Hey I agree, you're just the first one in this thread to say it.

Dolphinizzle said:
Didn't he throw like 3 INTs? Best QB on the roster? I don't know about that. I still think Feeley is our guy.
Didn't Feeley also do the same the first few games??

Sage has a better presence in the pocket, he is not as jumpy!

I like what I saw of him. I would not mind seeing Feeley and Sage battle it out next year.

Guys just think, IF Dave had been fair and gave Sage a chance Last year, a Had him start some games do you think we spend a 2nd of Feeley?? IMHO IF Dave was not such a bonehead Sage would of had his growing pains lastyear and this year He would be showing why some Redskin fans were so mad when we got him.

texasPHINSfan said:
Feeley has 11 TDs with 15 INTs (in fact he leads the league in INTS thrown).

Vinny Testaverde has 20. Research before posting incorrect materrial.

Back
Top Bottom