Are you as pissed as I am? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

SuperDuperFan said:
He cant complete one if they don't call one. When was the last deep play they called for Feeley?

And we know he has the arm strength to go deep whenever he wants to.

LOL this is too funny, Sage better than AJ? LMAO. I like Sage. but he isnt starter material, AJ is. Better defense? Yeah they are good. We had a run game til Morris was hurt, when did we have that with AJ? When did we call a deep fly the first play with AJ with a wide open Chambers? Comeon guys be fair, when AJ started his first game, with less blocking then Sage got today, you threw Aj under the bus. AJ had no run game that compared to what we had today at any point, and he performed better. Stop REACHING for an excuse for Sage, and I like Sage.

FanMarino said:
u r out voted pal. Sage done ok but dont dis on Feeley when he hasnt done worse and hes shown improvement. u getting my drift? just check out the other posts to understand where im coming from. all the best.
MUST BE THIS IS A.J. 1 MILLION EXCUSES FEELY THREAD.I'M SORRY I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO TALK ABOUT DOLPHIN FOOTBALL,NOT MAKE MORE EXCUSES.YOU SEEN A BETTER QB & IT SCARED YOU DIDN'T IT.
NAME ATT. CMP. YDS. PCT. TD INT LG SACK RATING
A. Feeley 356 191 1893 53.7 11 15 38 23/136 61.7
HAVE THIS IF YOU WANT IT, I NICK ALREADY HAS HIS QB TO BRING TO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is AJ's improvement throughout the Season:

Total first 2 games started= 34 comp, 66 att (51% comp), 1 TD, 4 INTs, 3 fumbles, 4 sacks, 355 total yds, 47% QBR, and 4 sacks...

Total (mid-season, 3 games)= 65 comp, 129 att (50% comp), 6 TDs, 8 INTs, 3 fumbles, 691 total yds, 56% QBR, and 5 sacks...

Total last 3 games started= 64 comp, 113 att (56% comp), 3 TDs, 1 INT, 4 fumbles, 544 total yds, 75% QBR, and 10 sacks...

One stat that is not shown is that the in his first 5 games started they scored only 2 rushing TDs, they scored 4 rushing TDs in the last 3...

espn390 said:
MUST BE THIS IS A.J. 1 MILLION EXCUSES FEELY THREAD.I'M SORRY I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO TALK ABOUT DOLPHIN FOOTBALL,NOT MAKE MORE EXCUSES.YOU SEEN A BETTER QB & IT SCARED YOU DIDN'T IT.
HAVE THIS IF YOU WANT IT, I NICK ALREADY HAS HIS QB TO BRING TO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN,

You're just wasting your time.Most of the people are literally in love with Feeley.Some of them went as far as to say that Feeley is better QB than Brooks.

This guy types like the Adeledog, from the EBAY jersey issue... :confused:

if I am wrong I apologize...

ohall said:
And we know he has the arm strength to go deep whenever he wants to.

So does Sage with the added touch that A.J doesn't have.

rickeyrunsover said:
LOL this is too funny, Sage better than AJ? LMAO. I like Sage. but he isnt starter material, AJ is. Better defense? Yeah they are good. We had a run game til Morris was hurt, when did we have that with AJ? When did we call a deep fly the first play with AJ with a wide open Chambers? Comeon guys be fair, when AJ started his first game, with less blocking then Sage got today, you threw Aj under the bus. AJ had no run game that compared to what we had today at any point, and he performed better. Stop REACHING for an excuse for Sage, and I like Sage.
Great points.

:roflmao:
espn390 said:

Not only do I think Sage has better potential but I'll think he can put up better stats if he given same # of starts.

minus said:
ESPN,

You're just wasting your time.Most of the people are literally in love with Feeley.Some of them went as far as to say that Feeley is better QB than Brooks.
Brooks sucks.

I don't think QB is big issue anymore.

I say resign Sage and let him duke it out with Feeley for starting Job.Go find some OL and DL.

i dont think we can say any of the QB's are the best on the roster
A.J showed some great signs and 2 big wins against NE and Cleveland
and Sage has had only one try
bring back Feely and Sage and let them battle it out for the number 1 spot
Fielder had his chance now time for him to move on
maybe we can get a pick or 2 for him
all though i have not idea what team in the leag would give anything for him

minus said:
I don't think QB is big issue anymore.

I say resign Sage and let him duke it out with Feeley for starting Job.Go find some OL and DL.
i agree with ya minus. i wont dis on Sage or AJ when we need OL and DT help.

Back
Top Bottom