Are you as pissed as I am? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

espn390 said:
YEH! A.J. STATS HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE HIT A RECIEVER DOWN FIELD IN STRIDE FOR A TD? ANSWERE NEVER !!!!!! SAGE DID IT IN HIS FIRST START.SAGE HAD SOME NICE PASSES TO HIS RECIEVERS.YES HE MADE SOME BAD THROWS BUT THIS WAS HIS FIRST START. A.J. 1 BILLON EXCUSES FEELY IS TERRIBLE & NEEDS TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhhh in the NE game to DT 21 yarder>>>>> ;)

and if I recall we won that game.... ;)

espn390 said:
YES! I LIKED JAY FIELDER,BUT A.J. FEELY IS TERRIBLE.AFTER ABOUT 5 STARTS I STARTED CALLING FOR SAGE,BUT EVERYBODY KEEPS MAKING EXCUSES FOR A.J. .I SEEN ENOUGH FROM SAGE TODAY TO SAY MAYBE HE IS OUR FUTURE.

Stop yelling :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :fire:

Philter25 said:
Considering you liked Jay Fiedler, that shows you cant be a good evaluator of talent :chuckle:

Sage is a good backup and hopefully he will resign as our #2 for cheap next year.

Is there anyone on the list you think DOES know something about football??

Sage threw the long ball much better than AJ today but overall didn't play any better.

Of course I know nothing about football.

FanMarino said:
yep i think Feeley had thrown 15 INT's but look how we played second half of season without Wanny and Fiedler. With Bates and Feeley we've been competitive and have won games or took them close in 4th quarter. These Feeley knockers shud get the facts right b4 they give it the"Sage is the man" crap!. Sage did good but he threw 3INTS and Feeley wasnt around to compare with so i say well done Sage but Feeley is with us next season.
One could argue that Sage's play was very comparable to Feeley's. It was Sage's first start. His performance was very similar to A.J.'s first start. It is hard to compare them since the team has improved significantly and frankly Sage did make some fantastic plays. All and all though he looked too much like A.J. to be better or worse IMO.

4THand10 said:
Stop yelling :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :fire:

He's banging his head on the keyboard to type. Must've hit the caps lock.

espn390 said:
YEH! A.J. STATS HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE HIT A RECIEVER DOWN FIELD IN STRIDE FOR A TD? ANSWERE NEVER !!!!!! SAGE DID IT IN HIS FIRST START.SAGE HAD SOME NICE PASSES TO HIS RECIEVERS.YES HE MADE SOME BAD THROWS BUT THIS WAS HIS FIRST START. A.J. 1 BILLON EXCUSES FEELY IS TERRIBLE & NEEDS TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah he did go long and then what did he do? 3 INTS!!! nuff said. Sage wont get slagged off in my opinions cos he has done OK cos he has come in against Ravens D and no experience and kept it tight but Feeley has done same and got better as the season has gone but we still get the Feeley knockers! what do u want?

What a great start to the game against the Ravens. Sage made a beautiful pass to Chambers. All in all I thought Sage played really well....the turnovers hurt us as usual, but Sage did a nice job. With that said, I still would start Feeley as my QB next year, draft a QB to back up Feeley and keep Sage as our #3. Fiedler should be waved as soon as possible.

espn390 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Sage started his game same as Feeley so whats the difference? u see Sage throw that INT on the goal line?

Roman529 said:
What a great start to the game against the Ravens. Sage made a beautiful pass to Chambers. All in all I thought Sage played really well....the turnovers hurt us as usual, but Sage did a nice job. With that said, I still would start Feeley as my QB next year, draft a QB to back up Feeley and keep Sage as our #3. Fiedler should be waved as soon as possible.
Totally agree. my thoughts exactly.

Brad528 said:
Sometime i wonder about some of the people on this site. They just dont seem to make any sense.
who and what?

FanMarino said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Sage started his game same as Feeley so whats the difference? u see Sage throw that INT on the goal line?
NAME ATT. CMP. YDS. PCT. TD INT LG SACK RATING
A. Feeley 356 191 1893 53.7 11 15 38 23/136 61.7
THESE ARE A.J. SEASON STATS IF HE SHOWED IMPROVEMENT TO GET THESE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT.YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE BAD TO IMPROVE & STILL BE SO BAD.I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A FEW MORE STARTS BY SAGE BEFORE I GET RID OF HIM OR IS A.J. I MILLION EXCUSES FEELY THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS A FAIR CHANCE.JUST BECAUSE YOU NEVER LIKED JAY FIEDLER DON'T TAKE ANYBODY FOR QB.LETS KEEP SAGE & FIND A REAL STARTING QB.

I think if Felly played today we wouldve won. Sage had a decent game for a backup qb and I wouldnt mind him being the backup next year. But as far as him being our QB of the future I dont think thats going to happen.

espn390 said:
NAME ATT. CMP. YDS. PCT. TD INT LG SACK RATING
A. Feeley 356 191 1893 53.7 11 15 38 23/136 61.7
THESE ARE A.J. SEASON STATS IF HE SHOWED IMPROVEMENT TO GET THESE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT.YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE BAD TO IMPROVE & STILL BE SO BAD.I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A FEW MORE STARTS BY SAGE BEFORE I GET RID OF HIM OR IS A.J. I MILLION EXCUSES FEELY THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS A FAIR CHANCE.JUST BECAUSE YOU NEVER LIKED JAY FIEDLER DON'T TAKE ANYBODY FOR QB.LETS KEEP SAGE & FIND A REAL STARTING QB.
By any chance is your name Jim Darr? And do you possibly selly hundreds of fake autographed jerseys on E-Bay??:lol:

Back
Top Bottom