Are you as pissed as I am? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

Jnaledu3 said:
He may have made some mistakes, but he showed that Feeley is no better.
Feeley aint been INT for 95 pass attempts so ya comment is flawed

I loved the play to start the game. He showed he could throw the long ball. The kid has potential and the game was closer than the scoreboard indicated. The stupid mistakes were tones of Feeley i.e. (pick six, and the pick in the endzone). All and all though he really stepped up and gave the Ravens a game but you couldn't expect him to win.

Too many injuries and more so, penalties. It will be interesting to see what will happen with Drew Rosenhaus and Randy McMichael. Randy can really be an absolute bonehead. I don't want to overpay for that player. Chew my head off if you want to but he screws up alot for a guy with probowl talent. He just can't keep his head screwed on. Drew's gonna try to take us for every penny this offseason. I wouldn't show that much interest in keeping Randy. I think he and his attitude are at times a detriment to the team.

espn390 said:
THIS WAS HIS FIRST START EVER IN THE NFL!!!!!!YOU HAVE A BILLION EXCUSES FOR A.J. ,LETS GIVE SAGE SOME TIME.OR IS IT A.J. CAN DO EVERY THING WRONG BUT STILL BE THE BEST. A.J. IS TERRIBLE & PHILLY IS LAUGHING AT US ALL THE WAY TO NEXT YEARS DRAFT WITH OUR # 2 PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeley aint terrible. u been watching the games? get a life.

guys you can't compare Sage's ONE GAME vs. AJ's entire year.

If you want to compare the guys, compare Sage's first start to AJ's first complete game & start here (week 2 vs Cincy).

AJ's first full game: 21 of 39 218yds 1 TD 2 INT
Sage's first full gm: 16 of 38 264yds 1 TD 3 INT

if you ask me their stats are pretty even. You can swap out Morris's better running game from today for Cincy's weaker defense in week 2 for AJ's start. All in all they are about even, but considering AJ had 4 more NFL starts before Sage did on each of their first games with the dolphins, its pretty decent of Sage to post those stats.

FanMarino said:
Feeley aint been INT for 95 pass attempts so ya comment is flawed
I think Feeley has improved. But over the season I believe Feeley has more ints than touchdowns (I could be wrong). You have to say it was a similar performance for Sage and it was his first NFL game against a fomidable defense. I thought he played well though it was a team loss.

He has definitely raised his NFL stock.

DrewOldSchool said:
I think Feeley has improved. But over the season I believe Feeley has more ints than touchdowns (I could be wrong). You have to say it was a similar performance for Sage and it was his first NFL game against a fomidable defense. I thought he played well though it was a team loss.

Feeley has 11 TDs with 15 INTs (in fact he leads the league in INTS thrown).

DrewOldSchool said:

yep i think Feeley had thrown 15 INT's but look how we played second half of season without Wanny and Fiedler. With Bates and Feeley we've been competitive and have won games or took them close in 4th quarter. These Feeley knockers shud get the facts right b4 they give it the"Sage is the man" crap!. Sage did good but he threw 3INTS and Feeley wasnt around to compare with so i say well done Sage but Feeley is with us next season.

FanMarino said:
Feeley aint terrible. u been watching the games? get a life.
YEH! A.J. STATS HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE HIT A RECIEVER DOWN FIELD IN STRIDE FOR A TD? ANSWERE NEVER !!!!!! SAGE DID IT IN HIS FIRST START.SAGE HAD SOME NICE PASSES TO HIS RECIEVERS.YES HE MADE SOME BAD THROWS BUT THIS WAS HIS FIRST START. A.J. 1 BILLON EXCUSES FEELY IS TERRIBLE & NEEDS TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOD said:
If this roster was a plate full of food.....

I'd simply walk to the trash can with it and scrape it off with a paper towel.

Then I'd thoroughly wash the plate with an entire bottle of dawn. I wouldn't want someone else to walk into the stinch that filled the plate previously.
well said sir!

Sage went 16/38 for 264 yards 1 TD 3 INTS

Thats a 42% completion.

One interception was returned for six, granted it was a really athletic play.

The deep ball to Chambers, when I saw it, didn't impress me as much as I thought it was. Chambers was WIDE open.

He also fumbled twice, luckily we got them back.

Sage just proved he's been in the right roster spot, a backup.

I think there is potential for down the road and until then be a solid No. 2 guy.

He may be back in Miami, since he will have no chance at being a starter next year anywhere else either. With a new coaching staff he will know that being a No. 2 probable

espn390 said:
YEH! A.J. STATS HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE HIT A RECIEVER DOWN FIELD IN STRIDE FOR A TD? ANSWERE NEVER !!!!!! SAGE DID IT IN HIS FIRST START.
Second pass of his career, first of the game.

I really don't see why we would go through the same growing pains with Sage that we did with Feeley if they are both pretty even. Feeley has improved and well.. That was then and this is now. Feeley is NOW better than Sage... Back THEN they were even.. Not anymore.. And yet another loss because of a INT for 6... And I loss 10 bucks to a Bears fan.. So sad...

espn390 said:
YEH! A.J. STATS HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE HIT A RECIEVER DOWN FIELD IN STRIDE FOR A TD? ANSWERE NEVER !!!!!! SAGE DID IT IN HIS FIRST START.SAGE HAD SOME NICE PASSES TO HIS RECIEVERS.YES HE MADE SOME BAD THROWS BUT THIS WAS HIS FIRST START. A.J. 1 BILLON EXCUSES FEELY IS TERRIBLE & NEEDS TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think Miami fooled the D on that play? When is the last time you seen a WR that open for Miami

Back
Top Bottom