Are you as pissed as I am? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

supertek said:
That Sage Rosenfels has been holding a clipboard for 2 years? Dave Wanstedt is a freaking moron. I had suspected for quite a while he was the best QB on the roster.

No not really.

I can see why he was #3 after today's performance. When Fiedler was here his 1st 4-years he was clearly much better than either of our TWO current QB's. Wanny's biggest weakness was not Fiedler and who was the QB his biggest weakness was running a loose ship.

After saying that I see some upside to Sage, but I see more in AJ. AJ has a canon for an arm, and at this point IMO that is what is seperating the TWO of them.

Also, why did our coaches wait for Sage to get in before throwing the ball deep. And it was against the Ravens! The last few games Feeley has played there havent been any deep passes thrown at all. :shakeno:

Sage first start IMO better than Feeley first start as a Dolphins and Feeley already had started 4 games in his career.I like Sage deep ball accuracy the best.

Sage Rosenfels is a good QB, you could say he is a bit above average....I don't understand why Wanny had Fiedler starting all these years.

espn390 said:
NAME ATT. CMP. YDS. PCT. TD INT LG SACK RATING
A. Feeley 356 191 1893 53.7 11 15 38 23/136 61.7
THESE ARE A.J. SEASON STATS IF HE SHOWED IMPROVEMENT TO GET THESE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT.YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE BAD TO IMPROVE & STILL BE SO BAD.I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A FEW MORE STARTS BY SAGE BEFORE I GET RID OF HIM OR IS A.J. I MILLION EXCUSES FEELY THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS A FAIR CHANCE.JUST BECAUSE YOU NEVER LIKED JAY FIEDLER DON'T TAKE ANYBODY FOR QB.LETS KEEP SAGE & FIND A REAL STARTING QB.
u r out voted pal. Sage done ok but dont dis on Feeley when he hasnt done worse and hes shown improvement. u getting my drift? just check out the other posts to understand where im coming from. all the best.

Predaphin said:
Sage Rosenfels is a good QB, you could say he is a bit above average....I don't understand why Wanny had Fiedler starting all these years.
its a sexual thing. :roflmao:

Jimi said:
By any chance is your name Jim Darr? And do you possibly selly hundreds of fake autographed jerseys on E-Bay??:lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

SuperDuperFan said:
Also, why did our coaches wait for Sage to get in before throwing the ball deep. And it was against the Ravens! The last few games Feeley has played there havent been any deep passes thrown at all. :shakeno:
MAYBE BECAUSE A.J. CAN'T COMPLETE 1 DOWN FIELD!SAGE SHOWED HE HAS AN ARM OF HIS OWN.
FOR THE PERSON WHO SAID A.J. HIT A LONG PASS TO WIN THE PATRIOT GAME I HARDLY THINK 20 SOMETHING YARDS COMPAIRS TO ABOUT 50 YARDS IN THE AIR!!!!!

You people are amazing.

Rosenfels first career start.The guy really showed he has nice touch on deep passes.The guy IMO should get a shot next year to compete against Feeley if Dolphins decide not to sign or draft a QB.

espn390 said:
THIS WAS HIS FIRST START EVER IN THE NFL!!!!!!YOU HAVE A BILLION EXCUSES FOR A.J. ,LETS GIVE SAGE SOME TIME.OR IS IT A.J. CAN DO EVERY THING WRONG BUT STILL BE THE BEST. A.J. IS TERRIBLE & PHILLY IS LAUGHING AT US ALL THE WAY TO NEXT YEARS DRAFT WITH OUR # 2 PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry:

Fiddler, BJ and Rosenfeidler all three suck hard.
How many picks does a guy have to have for someone
to say they played a bad game? Would 5 pics do it?

I hope to God that Saban can bring in some new
young talent at QB and a proven back up.
And none of the QB's we have now stay.
They all blow.

FanMarino said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
YOUR ARE VERY FUNNY.NO I'M JUST A DOLPHIN FAN FOR THE LAST 34 YEARS THAT IS FED UP WITH A.J. 1 MILLION EXCUSSES FEELY.I WANT BETTER FOR THIS GREAT FRANCHISE.IT'S NOT A CRIME TO WANT BETTER THAN
NAME ATT. CMP. YDS. PCT. TD INT LG SACK RATING
A. Feeley 356 191 1893 53.7 11 15 38 23/136 61.7
THIS IS IT?

I will say this. Sage deserves to be on the roster moreso than Fiedler. Sage showed a cannon of an arm and a pretty accurate one on those long bombs. However, I feel A.J. could have made those as well. Plus, Sage has Madden syndrome when defenders are in his face. When I play Madden on playstation, whenever a defender busts through the line, I will run backwards to avoid the sack and then fire down the field. It works, but it is a video game. Sage tried it and got squished/intercepted.

I think he has a nice arm, and with more practice and playing time, he could be ok and a nice backup. However, I think Feeley is our starter, and with that, we need a nice veteran backup. Somebody call Steve DeBerg, or better yet, Scott Mitchell.

Back
Top Bottom