Are you as pissed as I am? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

texasPHINSfan said:
Feeley has 11 TDs with 15 INTs (in fact he leads the league in INTS thrown).

Sorry he does NOT, lead the league... :D

J Plummer and V Testaverde co-share this honor through last week at 20 INTS.

STATS Link
Note- Brett is ahead of AJ also with 17 INTs... :D

minus said:
ESPN,

You're just wasting your time.Most of the people are literally in love with Feeley.Some of them went as far as to say that Feeley is better QB than Brooks.
Brooks has thrown more INTS than AJ too... :D

Disnardo said:
Brooks has thrown more INTS than AJ too... :D

Who has more TD's?

Don't bring up OL crap because Saint OL is horrible.

minus said:
Who has more TD's?

so are some of your comments :roflmao:

Sage did a Decent job today. He made some good plays and he made some boneheaded plays. It is really hard to judge them now with our offensive scheme and playcalling. The sack that took us out of field goal range was inexcusible both by Sage and Foerester. The int on the goal line was another horrible call. Bates should have challenged that call. I think with AJ as qb we would have won. Sage should be given a chance to compete for the back up spot next year. We need to worry about our line a lot more than our qbs.

minus said:
Who has more TD's?

So now we say that its OK to have INts as long as you have TDs?
Who has more fumbles? who has more pick six? who has more sacks?

We can share the info and make statements, IMO, with the 4 years starting experience that Brooks has in the NFL he should be better, but realistically he has not impressed... :D

Drfletcherdc said:
Sage did a Decent job today. He made some good plays and he made some boneheaded plays. It is really hard to judge them now with our offensive scheme and playcalling. The sack that took us out of field goal range was inexcusible both by Sage and Foerester. The int on the goal line was another horrible call. Bates should have challenged that call. I think with AJ as qb we would have won. Sage should be given a chance to compete for the back up spot next year. We need to worry about our line a lot more than our qbs.
common sense prevails!!

rickeyrunsover said:
LOL this is too funny, Sage better than AJ? LMAO. I like Sage. but he isnt starter material, AJ is. Better defense? Yeah they are good. We had a run game til Morris was hurt, when did we have that with AJ? When did we call a deep fly the first play with AJ with a wide open Chambers? Comeon guys be fair, when AJ started his first game, with less blocking then Sage got today, you threw Aj under the bus. AJ had no run game that compared to what we had today at any point, and he performed better. Stop REACHING for an excuse for Sage, and I like Sage.
I DON'T NEED EXCUSES FOR SAGE.HE HAD A OK GAME FOR HIS FIRST START. BUT I SEE YOU ARE STILL MAKING EXCUSES FOR A.J. I MILLION EXCUSES FEELY.AJ HAS A HAD SOME GOOD RUNNING GAMES BEHIND HIM & SAGE WAS UNDER PRESURE ALL DAY FROM BALTIMORE.MY POINT IS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME THE QB HIT SOME RECIEVERS FOR SOME NICE PLAYS,NOT JUST A BUNCH OF DUMP OFFS TO THE RUNNING BACKS.AJ HITS HIS BACKS ALL THE TIME BUT CAN'T HIT A RECIEVER DOWN FIELD.STOP THE EXCUSES & LETS FIND A QB IN THE OFFSEASON.

Finsfan13 said:
Sage has shown he's a back-up. To whomever.

Feeley is a much better natural QB.
Please explain what is a "natural QB"? is that opposed to a QB who has taught himself or been taught to be a good QB because it didnt come naturally? Regardless I thought Sage for his 1st start looked like the more polished Qb.

espn390 said:
I DON'T NEED EXCUSES FOR SAGE.HE HAD A OK GAME FOR HIS FIRST START. BUT I SEE YOU ARE STILL MAKING EXCUSES FOR A.J. I MILLION EXCUSES FEELY.AJ HAS A HAD SOME GOOD RUNNING GAMES BEHIND HIM & SAGE WAS UNDER PRESURE ALL DAY FROM BALTIMORE.MY POINT IS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME THE QB HIT SOME RECIEVERS FOR SOME NICE PLAYS,NOT JUST A BUNCH OF DUMP OFFS TO THE RUNNING BACKS.AJ HITS HIS BACKS ALL THE TIME BUT CAN'T HIT A RECIEVER DOWN FIELD.STOP THE EXCUSES & LETS FIND A QB IN THE OFFSEASON.
havnt u been told about ya CAPS??? keep it down dude, ya just too loud.

eddie4fins said:
Please explain what is a "natural QB"? is that opposed to a QB who has taught himself or been taught to be a good QB because it didnt come naturally? Regardless I thought Sage for his 1st start looked like the more polished Qb.

:clap:

Observations about Sage's touch on deep throws that I have not read yet:
1. Chambers was wide open on the first play. No DC in the league would have expected the Phins to go deep on the first play with a new QB.( I did however make the call "play action, go deep" before the first play.
2. The second throw of the game (which I also called) was well underthrown. If he leads Chambers maybe another TD. And let's face it we've read complaining about underthrown depp passes since Marino left.

Billybob said:
Observations about Sage's touch on deep throws that I have not read yet:
1. Chambers was wide open on the first play. No DC in the league would have expected the Phins to go deep on the first play with a new QB.( I did however make the call "play action, go deep" before the first play.
2. The second throw of the game (which I also called) was well underthrown. If he leads Chambers maybe another TD. And let's face it we've read complaining about underthrown depp passes since Marino left.
Is this your resume to become the new OC?

espn390....... I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is a 99.9% chance you didn't watch A.J. Feeley's last three starts. He threw one INT against Denver and then none his next two starts. And don't even get started with the 1 million excuses crap, the FACT is McMichael and the rest of our receivers have dropped atleast 3-4 passes a game. A.J. has been getting better and your just upset to admit it since you like Fiedler who had FIVE years to prove himself, and only showed he's no more than a backup. And although Sage did show that he has a strong arm he also showed he has no more potential than Feeley did. Face the facts, A.J. is only getting better. The funniest thing is how you keep showing his stats over and over, the same stats that have been hurt by his early inexperience with a complex system. Sage has had THREE years to get the system down and he only played par at best. Plus, this is Feeley's FIRST season with us, in a very complex system, analysts who are 1000 times more intelligent than you have stated this more than once.

Please think before talking out of your @$$

P.S. - I would be more than happy to send you some money to purchase some 'Hooked on Phonics' books.

Disnardo said:
Here is AJ's improvement throughout the Season:

Total first 2 games started= 34 comp, 66 att (51% comp), 1 TD, 4 INTs, 3 fumbles, 4 sacks, 355 total yds, 47% QBR, and 4 sacks...

Total (mid-season, 3 games)= 65 comp, 129 att (50% comp), 6 TDs, 8 INTs, 3 fumbles, 691 total yds, 56% QBR, and 5 sacks...

Total last 3 games started= 64 comp, 113 att (56% comp), 3 TDs, 1 INT, 4 fumbles, 544 total yds, 75% QBR, and 10 sacks...

One stat that is not shown is that the in his first 5 games started they scored only 2 rushing TDs, they scored 4 rushing TDs in the last 3...
Mod edit: Turn off your caps lock. Last warning.

Back
Top Bottom