Are you as pissed as I am? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you as pissed as I am?

espn390 said:
YES! I LIKED JAY FIELDER,BUT A.J. FEELY IS TERRIBLE.AFTER ABOUT 5 STARTS I STARTED CALLING FOR SAGE,BUT EVERYBODY KEEPS MAKING EXCUSES FOR A.J. .I SEEN ENOUGH FROM SAGE TODAY TO SAY MAYBE HE IS OUR FUTURE.
Considering you liked Jay Fiedler, that shows you cant be a good evaluator of talent :chuckle:

Sage is a good backup and hopefully he will resign as our #2 for cheap next year.

Sage did make some mistakes that could be attributed to his inexperience. However, I was impressed with Sage's first NFL start. I agree. Given time, Sage would have been a much better QB than Fiedler. Although Feeley has shown some improvement, their inconsistencies are very similar.

If this roster was a plate full of food.....

I'd simply walk to the trash can with it and scrape it off with a paper towel.

Then I'd thoroughly wash the plate with an entire bottle of dawn. I wouldn't want someone else to walk into the stinch that filled the plate previously.

minus said:
Sage > Feeley

I'm impressed for being his first career start and against the best defense Fins have face.
I hope your were being sarcastic, They were missing 3 starters inclucing RAY LEWIS!!! Did you even watch??? Sage showed why he was number 3 if anything

espn390 said:
YES! I LIKED JAY FIELDER,BUT A.J. FEELY IS TERRIBLE.AFTER ABOUT 5 STARTS I STARTED CALLING FOR SAGE,BUT EVERYBODY KEEPS MAKING EXCUSES FOR A.J. .I SEEN ENOUGH FROM SAGE TODAY TO SAY MAYBE HE IS OUR FUTURE.
The fact that you like Jay Fiedler, takes away any credibility about
judging QBs period. AJ is the future.

minus said:
Sage > Feeley

I'm impressed for being his first career start and against the best defense Fins have face.
Everyone that is surprised that YOU said this should stand on their head...

A.J. beat the best defense in football two weeks ago on Monday night football.

outtawack311 said:
I dont know whats up with you guys. Way below 50% completion, 3 int...Yet you think he is somehow the best qb on our roster. Feeley has better stats, better arm, better accuracy.
Finally someone sane!!!

supertek said:
That Sage Rosenfels has been holding a clipboard for 2 years? Dave Wanstedt is a freaking moron. I had suspected for quite a while he was the best QB on the roster.
This has been under suspicion by many Phin fans (I am one of them) for some time now. I have said on more than one occasion that Sage has the stronger arm of the three (Jay, A.J. and Sage)....my only concern with him has been that he usually looks lost when under center. Today proved that he has a strong arm and can actually make some awsome throws as well as being able to stand in and make throws under pressure. I hope that Saban (and A.J.) took notice today and lets Sage compete for the starting role next season. Although it was one game, I think that Sage finally earned the right to compete for 1st team.

If wanny wasnt such a hardhead and stuck with Fiedler maybe Sage could have started. We will not know until we see what he does with his new team next year. Its to late now he is gone.

S. Rosenfels

16-38, 264 YDS, 1 TD 3 INT ( ONE FOR A PICK 6) FOR 41 %:shakeno:

A.J. Feeley: 21-31, 168 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT 68 % (In only a half of play):eek:

A.J. is clearly the man:D

supertek said:
That Sage Rosenfels has been holding a clipboard for 2 years? Dave Wanstedt is a freaking moron. I had suspected for quite a while he was the best QB on the roster.
What??? after one game hes the messiah?

outtawack311 said:
I dont know whats up with you guys. Way below 50% completion, 3 int...Yet you think he is somehow the best qb on our roster. Feeley has better stats, better arm, better accuracy.
THIS WAS HIS FIRST START EVER IN THE NFL!!!!!!YOU HAVE A BILLION EXCUSES FOR A.J. ,LETS GIVE SAGE SOME TIME.OR IS IT A.J. CAN DO EVERY THING WRONG BUT STILL BE THE BEST. A.J. IS TERRIBLE & PHILLY IS LAUGHING AT US ALL THE WAY TO NEXT YEARS DRAFT WITH OUR # 2 PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom