Are you guys stupid?? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you guys stupid??

Originally posted by fin-atic
You guys are silly kids. Because I like to come on here and twist your nipples about Jay you think I am all stirred up. I am smiling the whole time.

I don't forget that the game and this forum is all entertainment.

By the way:

Seifert =SB Winner and great offensive coach.
Ditka=SB Winner NO?? PLEASE! He had a lot to work with there huh?
Cowher, Coughlin, and Green have all gone further into the playoffs than Dave.

At this point I would rather have Deion Sanders over Wanny.

Just like I twist expo's nipple's as he screams in excitement and joy. Expo must be having an orgasm from reading this, probably his first one ever since he knows himself that he has never been with a woman or has a package big enough to play with.

Originally posted by juniorseau55

Just like I twist expo's nipple's as he screams in excitement and joy. Expo must be having an orgasm from reading this, probably his first one ever since he knows himself that he has never been with a woman or has a package big enough to play with.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
we're still on a football message board right? So let me get this right, you're talking about giving joy to another man and questioning his manhood all in the same post? I really do like my signature, but maybe I should change it to three words-------GROW UP PEOPLE!

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!

:confused: :confused: :confused:
we're still on a football message board right? So let me get this right, you're talking about giving joy to another man and questioning his manhood all in the same post? I really do like my signature, but maybe I should change it to three words-------GROW UP PEOPLE!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whew! Lots of **** has run under the bridge since I logged off. I almost didn't jump back in because I didn't want my lack of maturity (where the hell did THAT come from? :dunno: ) to bring anyone down.

But let me address some of the various and sundries.

Jeep: Sorry my attempt at a civil debate put you to sleep. I've marked you down for an alarm clock on my Christmas list. And as far as Chucky goes, if Wanny can get the blame for bad personnel moves and being unable to overcome depth problems, surely I can blame Gruden for not being able to work through a few injuries and keep his head cases in line.

Back to Dan Marino. I think starting as a QB coach (assuming he even wanted to get into coaching) would be a fine first step for him. To suggest he could go directly from playing and studio commentary to a head coaching position is ludicrous.

finatic: I'm not sure how Jay Fiedler got in this thread, but that's ok. As far as your list of nominees, the only one that really trips my trigger is Dennis Green. (I think Nick Saban will be coaching the Falcons or the Bears next year.)

Goo goo. Ga ga.

for what it is worth... the said on NFL total access last night that Dan Reeves has been involved in 9 super bowls in his career as player, assistant, and head coach. he is a guy who knows something about the big game, and getting there. i am still not totally sold that Wannstedt should go though.

Originally posted by dolfan06
he also brought in avery and collins i believe!:rolleyes:
avery was a bust but cecil collins would have been a good back if not for mental illness and jail time he did preform pretty well until his setback.as for jj he can evaluate talent if you do not think so check our roster.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
cecil collins would have been a good back if not for mental illness and jail time.

That's like saying "you'd be beautiful if you weren't so ugly."

Originally posted by Jeep
I see people defending Wanny or defending Jay.. and even defending the "5 guys"

So I have to ask you.. are you stupid or just plain lacking in intelligence??

Wanny is a horrible coach... with all the talent that is on this team.. we stand a very good chance of missing the playoffs for the 2nd straight year....

Wanny wanted Jr.. he got him.. Wanny wanted Knight... he got him.. Wanny wanted Zgonia {sp}... he got him.. Wanny wanted Ricky... he got him... Wanny wanted Norv... he got him.....

Wanny has gotten EVERYTHING he has asked for.. and yet.. we get swept...

Jay is a decent back-up QB... no more.. no less.. there is no way he is a MVP candidate or ever will be... in fact... I doubt he would get a starting job on any other team in the NFL and yet he has a 6 MILLION dollar contract...... For a QB that cant hit a receiver in stride or cant throw the long ball and has as many interceptions as he does.. should not get paid 6 MILLION dollars...

Lastly.. the "5 guys"... These guys are probably the worst O-line in the biz....... I dont care if they are rooks.. or that they are old.. or maybe their injured... everyone is injured this time of the year..

These guys are paid professional athletes.. that means they get paid for doing a job.. and I hate to tell ya.. they aint doing it.. wouldn't it be nice to f*ck up as consistently as these guys do and still get paid for it... ???

I tell ya all something.. This team (on or off paper) has soooo much talent they should have been fighting for an undefeated season instead of fighting to make the last wildcard spot..

Jeep, I agree with everything you said except for the stupid part. Folx who defnd Wanny, Fiedler, Griese aren't stupid. It's just their opinion and there is not one stupid opinion. Opinions are not supposed to be right or wrong even, it's just a viewpoint.
I love what you say about Wanny got everything that HE wanted, but not what the team "wanted" or in it's best interest. What HE wanted, took hih presious D from a #3 rankining to it's current 11th. Go figure!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Agua
Okay, who is the proven NFL head coach that is available that would be an improvement over Wanny? I'm not satisfied with the lack of improvement either. But just WHO is available that has proven they can get a team over the wall from a 10-11 win season to a superbowl?

Dennis Green, Jimmy Johnson, New England's Offensive Coordinator (forgot his name), Herm Edwards

Just a few guys that I think could be pulled in.

Originally posted by Expo88
Dan Marino!?????!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You start this thread by calling everyone stupid then you make a suggestion like that? Come on; get real! When was the last time a star NFL player made the transition to HC? Can't think of one? That's because it's never happened; at least not in the modern era of pro football. Superstar players do not make good coaches because they expect everything to be done a certain way- the way they did it- and when it doesn't happen that way they fail and/or quit. Heck, look at the NBA, those idiots keep giving HC positions to former superstar players and, thus far, not a single one of those guys has a ring as a coach.

It's not a good idea to insult people and then make a boneheaded comment; it just makes you look hypocritical and/or ignorant.
MIKE DITKA

Originally posted by Agua
Still waiting for the name of that HC who has proven he can get a 10-11 win team over the hump to the SB.
BILL COWHER

Just thought I would re-post my thoughts!

Too many of us are just pissed that we have all of this talent and we are doing nothing with what we have.

Let's all take a step back and look at the league realistically.

If the season ended today, the following teams would make the playoffs:

AFC
2003 - Patriots, Chiefs, Colts, Ravens, Titans, Broncos
2002 – Colts, Titans, Jets, Raiders, Steelers, Browns

NFC
2003 - Eagles, Rams, Vikings, Panthers, Cowboys, Seahawks
2002 – Eagles, Bucs, 49’ers, Falcons, Packers, Giants

Three teams form last year would make the playoffs if the season ended today! Talk about Parity!!!

The Conference champions are a combined 9-17 (Buc’s 6 – 7, Radiers 3 – 10)

These two teams went to the Super Bowl last year, and NEITHER ONE has a winning record! Did either of them revamp their roster? I am pretty certain that the majority of the players that went to the Super bowl with the Raiders and Buc’s are still their, but both teams have losing records!

We have a butt load of talent on this team – but so do the other 31 teams in the NFL.

IF we were to fire DW (and the entire coaching staff – like many have suggested), would we really be any better?

SOLUTION #1
We get a new HC, OC, and DC. Each of these would bring their own system with them and it would be something new that EVERYONE would have to learn! That alone would set us back 1 year in our quest for the Lombardi Trophy.

SOLUTION #2
Keep the coaching staff intact and bring in a new QB to start. We release BG or JF and have the other restructure to be the back-up. The new QB would have to learn NT’s system and this might take a while – remember how BG struggled in the beginning.

SOLUTION #3
Keep the entire team intact, with minimal roster adjustment – except for the offensive line (read turnstile). Acquire offensive improvement via FA and the draft (WR, OL, QB).
LEAVE THE DEFENSE ALONE – JUST RESIGN OUR FA’s and RFA’s

Next year – SUPERBOWL!

Originally posted by juniorseau55

JS55 is apparently having some sorty of fantasy about me! It's sick really. I'm really afraid that he might be combining some type of lubricant, his hand, and a bunch of disgusting thoughts with the picture from my profile that he's likely downloaded (with assistance of course) and had blown up to poster size! Yuck!

Please keep your sick fantasies to yourself from now on pervert.

Back
Top Bottom