Arent we getting a little too Cowboy'd? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arent we getting a little too Cowboy'd?

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is fearful of all these Ex-Cowboys?? I know the Cowboys stood #1 in the NFC.. but where is our own identity? Personally speaking, I can see ESPN calling us the Cowboys Jr team.. or possibly the CowPhins..

Parcells
Ireland
Sparano
Gaine
and rumors of Pasqualoni as DC...

There isn't any problem with becoming "Cowboyd". The cowboys won this year, bringing in winning coaches will establish a winning mentality among our players. These guys know how to scout and build a winning team. I am thoroughly excited at the possibilities.

I guess if we brought over everyone from the Rams or say the Raiders, then we should be concerned. But bringing over personnel from a winning organization cant be a bad thing..

There isn't any problem with becoming "Cowboyd". The cowboys won this year, bringing in winning coaches will establish a winning mentality among our players. These guys know how to scout and build a winning team. I am thoroughly excited at the possibilities.
we were 1-15. I don't think it could be any worse.
Exactly, just compare our record to theirs this season. Nuff' said.

Am I the only one that is fearful of all these Ex-Cowboys?? I know the Cowboys stood #1 in the NFC.. but where is our own identity? Personally speaking, I can see ESPN calling us the Cowboys Jr team.. or possibly the CowPhins..

Parcells
Ireland
Sparano
Gaine
and rumors of Pasqualoni as DC...

To answer the question in your sig about Shula its simple. don is old and from another era. Who would he have hired? Is he familiar with todays coaches and assistants? ... no.

Wow.. I'm surprised.. I know this is a copy cat league.. but the next thing you know Parcells will hire the Ex-Cowboy equipment manager and he'll accidently put blue stars on the helmets..

Talent is talent, who cares where you got it from. Would it make you happier if each coach came from a seperate team but were still Parcells' 'guys' ?

To answer the question in your sig about Shula its simple. don is old and from another era. Who would he have hired? Is he familiar with todays coaches and assistants? ... no.

Shula.. The winningest coach in profesional football... Led the Dolphins to 4 superbowls, won 2 of them and still gets around the league.. Also, he is still a well respected Football Icon and I believe he can assemble a winning football team..

However this topic is completely argumenative and there is no way to prove which would make a better VP...

Talent is talent, who cares where you got it from. Would it make you happier if each coach came from a seperate team but were still Parcells' 'guys' ?

Excellent point!

We're getting "Parcells-ed", not "Cowboy-ed". If Parcells was coaching at Kansas City before this then I'm sure we'd be taking a lot of Chiefs staff.

Enough of the Cowboy talk, please.

Back
Top Bottom