Arent we getting a little too Cowboy'd? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arent we getting a little too Cowboy'd?

is bill parcels head of scouting? is he the general manager? no hes getting paid to make sure everyone else does their jobs.

your worried about his draft picks? i loved the picks dallas did with demarcus ware and marcus spears. that worked out well for them.

that would be better then jason allen.

I'm completely unconcerned that a culture change and personnel change will result in us going 13-3 eventually and making the playoffs in back to back years.

The Cowboys are successful as an organization at all levels - they're incredibly profitable, with an eye for talent and good management skills at all coaching positions. We would do well to learn and grab as much talent from them as we can as opposed to the horrid failure that has been the past 10 years of Dolphins staff.

Whatever has to be done to have this team turned around to start WINNING again is fine by me. If we have bring in the waterboys and cheerleaders from the Cowboys, that's fine too! 1-15 will to that to you.

I started a thread like this on the other site.
I agree that we need a change and Parcells is a great switch.
Yes a lot of times when there is a coaching chanmge you bring A FEW people with you.
NOT 1/2 the coaching staff and the entire front office.
that is the difference.
However keep in mind that Dallas really did things Jerry Jones way.
We Miami will be doing things BILL way and BILL's way only.
It will be interesting.

Am I the only one that is fearful of all these Ex-Cowboys?? I know the Cowboys stood #1 in the NFC.. but where is our own identity? Personally speaking, I can see ESPN calling us the Cowboys Jr team.. or possibly the CowPhins..

Parcells
Ireland
Sparano
Gaine
and rumors of Pasqualoni as DC...

dallas was 13-3... bring in the waterboy if we have too, i dont care

Parcells usually gets good FA's but he overspends on them. As far as drafting goes, he's not very good. I'd be worried a/ Parcells overseeing everything and not coaching. he rebuilt teams by coaching. He took over underachieving teams his last 2 stops, teams that had talent but had morons coaching them.

Whatever. This is a jealous, scared, Jets fan and your post is nonsense. You guys went from 1-15 when Parcells took over to being in the AFC Championship game before he left.

Go find a new nickname for your own coach, since Man-Genius no longer fits. More like, Man-Weneeda-Geenie to fix the Jets.

I keep seeing this in the media.

Most of those guys knew Parcells from before he was with the Cowboys.

He did a great job turning around a franchise that Jerry Jones drove into the ground. A process that he has already begun anew...:wink:

Whatever. This is a jealous, scared, Jets fan and your post is nonsense. You guys went from 1-15 when Parcells took over to being in the AFC Championship game before he left.

Go find a new nickname for your own coach, since Man-Genius no longer fits. More like, Man-Weneeda-Geenie to fix the Jets.

We had a ton of talent on the team he inherited, they were just used to losing. he changed the culture. I would be scared if BP was coaching, I am not scared if he is running the show.

Am I the only one that is fearful of all these Ex-Cowboys?? I know the Cowboys stood #1 in the NFC.. but where is our own identity? Personally speaking, I can see ESPN calling us the Cowboys Jr team.. or possibly the CowPhins..

Parcells
Ireland
Sparano
Gaine
and rumors of Pasqualoni as DC...

In this day and age of sports do you think any of these guys, from Bill on down really have lasting allegiences to past organizations? You want then to build a winner, only thing I would like to see is a team with a little more heart than the Cowboys. They were embarassed by losing to a less talented team at home in the playoffs, really lackiing in leadership.:woot:

Hi all
My first post here.I would just like to say i've been a Cowboy fan for
many years and when Bill came over after three 5-11 seasons,the
same concerns were vented about His players and coaches being
brought to Dallas.Let me say he left the team in great shape and i,
since i live in Fla will be following the Dolphins too.I've seen him turn
around every franchise he's gone to.It's always great watching him take
a team and completely rebuild it,these guys know what their doing.So
count me in as a new Dolphin fan.

Bill Parcells runs the team "his way". Hes going to bring in coaches he respects and trusts, hes going to bring in players that he thinks will be good for "his team". Everything Bill has touched has turned to gold, I say we trust him.

Oh God, its only January, the conference Championship hasnt been determined yet and the SuperBowl is still weeks away and I'm already sick of hearing about the Tuna and the Cowboys with their 13-3 season... Let me be the first to predict that Bill Parcells will bomb out... Just like JJ, Wanny, Cam and Nicky..

As stated earlier, he has no allegance to the Miami Dolphins football team or its traditions.. He is just the Hired Gun de jour

Back
Top Bottom