Argentina VS Germany Fixed!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Argentina VS Germany Fixed!!

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Its proven!!

MAxi Rodriguez did not dive when he was in the box!!

That was a foul!!

But When Italy Played Australia Italy got their penalty shot!!

Watever Ill be here in 4 years!!

What a wait

Dom is right. Argentina SHOULD have had a penalty because Lahm never got near the ball. That said, who knows what would have happened, so..........

Booomer its sad!! If a soccer guru understands the game that was a penalty kick!! Italy had the same foul and rewarded Totti a penalty kick vs the Aussies!!

Its sad anyways Hosts are always advancing!!

Sad how soccer is nowadays!!

FIFA orgz Sucks!!

Of course Germany is going to get every call - look where the games are being played.

You're right, it really is sad. There goes the great Argentina/Brazil matchup for the trophy. :nono:

HEHE!!

Its Ok Argentina played well that is the main goal!!
THEy played their hearts out!!

Pekerman im happy hes gone!!
Why put Cambiasso? KEeep Riquelme in!!

Crespo out put in MEssi!!

BAd calls

The game certainly wasn't fixed and Blueprint, it matters not where the game was played. It was one of those things. From where Lubos Michel saw the tackle, it would have looked like Lahm got the ball. When I saw it first time I thought Rodriguez had dived and was right to get booked. The sooner diving is eradicated from the game the better. But on the replays, Lahm didn't get the ball.

But it wasn't fixed and it has nothing to do with being a home town call. If that was the case, every host nation would win the World Cup regardless. Never underestimate home field advantage. It's almost worth a goal head start.

Jose Pekerman was to blame. Instead of going and pushing to get a 2nd, he sat back, took off Riquelme and brought a defensive midfielder in Esteban Cambiasso, knowing full well that Germany would push forwards for an equaliser. To leave Leo Messi on the bench was a mistake, especially when the game was stretched and Germany were pushing on, bringing Neuville and Borowski on. There were HUGE holes behind Frings that Riquelme and Messi could have taken advantage of.

Boomer said:
The game certainly wasn't fixed and Blueprint, it matters not where the game was played. It was one of those things. From where Lubos Michel saw the tackle, it would have looked like Lahm got the ball. When I saw it first time I thought Rodriguez had dived and was right to get booked. The sooner diving is eradicated from the game the better. But on the replays, Lahm didn't get the ball.

But it wasn't fixed and it has nothing to do with being a home town call. If that was the case, every host nation would win the World Cup regardless. Never underestimate home field advantage. It's almost worth a goal head start.

Jose Pekerman was to blame. Instead of going and pushing to get a 2nd, he sat back, took off Riquelme and brought a defensive midfielder in Esteban Cambiasso, knowing full well that Germany would push forwards for an equaliser. To leave Leo Messi on the bench was a mistake, especially when the game was stretched and Germany were pushing on, bringing Neuville and Borowski on. There were HUGE holes behind Frings that Riquelme and Messi could have taken advantage of.

MEsssi had to go in!!

Riquleme had to stay on!!
HE was kind of mad Juan when Pekerman took him off!
I think the players disliked PEkerman

Back
Top Bottom