Argentina VS Germany Fixed!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Argentina VS Germany Fixed!!

they lost cause their FORMER COACH didn't use the BEST PLAYER available to him and cause he took riquelme out.

(thats messi for you uninformed fans)

dominizzo said:
HEHE!!

Its Ok Argentina played well that is the main goal!!
THEy played their hearts out!!

Pekerman im happy hes gone!!
Why put Cambiasso? KEeep Riquelme in!!

Crespo out put in MEssi!!

BAd calls

Your probably the only Argentinian that is ok with this. I work with 2 Argentinian and they are pissed off. They only thing that they are happy is that they werent select for TST-7 Tickets. Your right on Perkerman they been complaining about him since the roster was selected.

Boomer said:
But it wasn't fixed and it has nothing to do with being a home town call. If that was the case, every host nation would win the World Cup regardless. Never underestimate home field advantage. It's almost worth a goal head start.

:yeahthat:

:germany: Deutschland!!! :germany:

:woot:

Call the Waaaaahmbulance!

aside from that beautiful header, Argentina was dominated by the German defense .

Stop crying and take the loss like a man.

dominizzo said:
Its proven!!

MAxi Rodriguez did not dive when he was in the box!!

That was a foul!!

But When Italy Played Australia Italy got their penalty shot!!

Watever Ill be here in 4 years!!

What a wait

Yeah, you know about fixing games don't ya? Maradona? Hand of God? 1986?

BTW< you sure they would have converted the PK? With Argentina its only a 50/50 chance you know.

You are a very sorry loser.

I agree too that it was a PK. A soft PK to give, but still a PK. Still not as bad as the Italy PK...:nono:

FFiB said:
Yeah, you know about fixing games don't ya? Maradona? Hand of God? 1986?

BTW< you sure they would have converted the PK? With Argentina its only a 50/50 chance you know.

You are a very sorry loser.

u should see him in the hockey thread ;)

Prime Time said:
I agree too that it was a PK. A soft PK to give, but still a PK. Still not as bad as the Italy PK...:nono:

Pffff si eso fue penalty yo soy Santa Claus

I had been saying it since the hire..I NEVER was fond of Pekerman.

First off...keeping Messi on the bench was the RIGHT move in this game. Messi was going to get owned around there. He is 19 now, and still hasn't developed completely. The towers, err should I say Germans would have manhandled the teen.

Aimar for Riquelme should've been the sub...not Cambiasso...Pekerman deserves the boot.

Blueprint said:
Of course Germany is going to get every call - look where the games are being played.

You're right, it really is sad. There goes the great Argentina/Brazil matchup for the trophy. :nono:

Do you actually know how silly you sound? Germany has gotten no more or less calls than other teams and has been screwed no more or no less than other teams.

Its one thing to be sad about a loss, but being a poor loser is something else.

What is so great on an Argentina/Brasil final? They play each other in the Quali twice, then the Copa America a couple times (or whatever its called).

The reason why they play the World Cup is because they like to find out who the best team is.

Do you actually know Germany's accomplishments?

QF: 62, 94, 98
Semi: 58, 70 (3rd Place)
Final: 54 (Champs), 66, 74 (Champs), 82, 86, 90 (Champs), 2002

Since 1954 Germany made it in every Worldcup but one (1978) to at least the QFs. Do you really think Germany relies on ONE blown call or has to have games fixed?

Back
Top Bottom