Arian Foster's stock rising, Jordan Cameron's stock falling with Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster's stock rising, Jordan Cameron's stock falling with Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
i

Rising

2. Offensive line:

3. Cameron Wake, defensive end:

Falling

2. Cornerbacks:

3. Andrew Franks, kicker:
http://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolp...g-jordan-camerons-stock-falling-with-dolphins

We need a Seam Threat at TE. Cameron better get his act together

Foster looked slow on that td run. I'm hoping Ajayi steps up otherwise I'm not sure if we have much of a running game

Foster looked slow on that td run. I'm hoping Ajayi steps up otherwise I'm not sure if we have much of a running game

What were you looking at?
The play was at the goal line.
He was waiting for the blocking to develop and slip through the hole.
Which he did for a TD.
That's what veteran running back s do?

Foster looks slow, Ajayi looks slower and Drake looks injured. Let's hear it for Tannenbaum!

anything off tackle and wide foster looked really slow...like run me down in a stampede slow

he'll get his yards off smarts and his feet... like when he pressed the los before bouncing it outside on one of those like 5 yard gains...he doesn't press that he doesn't get to the edge

Boy we're going to miss Lamar Miller this year.

I hope that money we saved was worth it. :rolleyes:

Foster looked really slow on that pass he caught....

Drake where are you!? Can you help the team!? Please advise!

Not impressed with Jay at all. He runs like he's from the UK.

foster's never been a particularly fast back...looks fine to me...dude just knows how to navigate in traffic, runs thru contact and takes good angles...i think he'll be fine barring injury

he ran a 4.68 coming out certainly no speedster

ajayis just a battering ram with little vision...that's not the worst thing in the world when you got a pillow soft oline in the run game

the drake pick is just baffling...pead can give us that and we got him for nothing

foster has less burst than he did prior...no doubt that Achilles has robbed his quick acceleration and burst

Hopefully Foster's vision and feet just let him get as much as he can..

No doubt Cameron is losing stock, can't blame the qb if he starts being afraid to throw to him. Isn't this next draft class supposed to be a good one for tight ends? It's time we develop one of our own

and lets be real leontee caroo doesn't even stick out playing with the guys we will cut in 10 days

thank god we don't have to depend on that right now...

Who would you give the bulk of the carries hoops?

It's a shame tre Mason had to go crazy, he could've been a nice pick up

Back
Top Bottom