Arian Foster's stock rising, Jordan Cameron's stock falling with Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster's stock rising, Jordan Cameron's stock falling with Dolphins

Foster looks like he could be a big get for Miami, especially as a pass receiver.

Cameron's struggles are baffling. He's a guy that had close to 1,000 yards receiving a few years back. Tight end looks like a weak spot for Miami right now, although it may be too early to say that. Hopefully, he can turn it around.

In the Draft a wanted Booker over Drake (and thought we were going that way with the trade up). How is he looking and would he fit in our system?
I would be happy with Foster, Ajayi, Booker and Peed

I'm pretty bummed with Cameron's case of the dropsies, and his blocking is suspect, but I do want to point one thing out:

He's getting open. He's getting open in the end zone. That's valuable.

After my 2nd watch i overstated the run down in a stampede thing with foster

Foster looks slow because he is. He was timed at 4.68 and in looking at some of his older highlights he gets caught from behind quite a bit. He's great at finding space though and breaks big ones just due to finding daylight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your not gonna go from Miller to Foster and not notice a giant difference in speed

I just watched Drake's highlights again. I think that he can be the Miller replacement per se....not an every down back, but someone that has that extra gear, someone that can blow by tired defenses....

Arian is a pro, and doesn't really need speed to thrive in my opinion, case in point, Marcus Allen. Marcus was never considered fast, he was just an excellent back. I think Foster will do wonders for us, he is so savvy...and we forget how big the guy really is...he's not easy to bring down.

Drake will probably only get about 5 snaps per game this year, unless Jay or Arian go down which is likely.

Jordan needs to step it up quickly. Not sure if I believe he can do it though.

Let's hear for the 100th time from finheaven "experts" how slow Foster looked...funny how it's not mentioned anywhere else except on this board

I find it interesting that in the preseason games Ive watched Cameron was targeted early and quite often if I remember correctly. I think Cameron is going to surprise many in this forum this season - as Wanny said - he is getting open and being identified by Tanny as being open.

Of course Foster is going to play a bit slower - he is a year older and coming off an injury from which many do not recover.

Correct me if I am wrong but Foster has never been a speedster. I am not a fan of Ayaji. Why can't we go back and trade up for Gurley lol. I would much rather have Marcus Peters > Parker but that is in the past.

Back
Top Bottom