Arian Foster's stock rising, Jordan Cameron's stock falling with Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster's stock rising, Jordan Cameron's stock falling with Dolphins

Who would you give the bulk of the carries hoops?

It's a shame tre Mason had to go crazy, he could've been a nice pick up

the unit stinks...but again scheme based production...this teams gonna throw the pill out the nose cause we can't run it...I would roll with ajayi and foster which I'm sure is the plan

Foster seems to have great hands still. I'd probably play Foster the most. Maybe a 3 headed RB by committee is in the plans

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Miller want to leave after not getting the carries he thought he deserved?

We went after CJ, and the Broncos matched.

The only head scratcher was Drake, drafting a backup RB in college who couldn't stay healthy.

Based off last year, going with Ajayi and some new faces wasn't a bad idea.

I don't see how you can run the ball consistently from a playcalling aspect inside the tackles with pead or drake...I know you can't with drake

they better think about that when they make these rb decisions and also who can handle themselves in pass pro

I'd like to see us add a piece from someones cuts but it would take that guy forever to learn our offense with its tempo...so probably wont happen barring injury

foster definitely looks slow

He did, although he showed off a shifty move or two that I'm not sure any of the other backs have. I think they'll be "ok" this year with a committee approach, but I don't think we have a long term RB solution on the roster.

Living in Texas i've watched Arian his entire career. He has ALWAYS looked slow. He has long, smooth strides with precise cuts and elite vision. What I saw last night looked pretty similar to what i've always seen from him, maybe a little slower but not as significant as people are making it out to be. I expect him to surprise everyone here with his production just like he did with everyone in Houston.

Living in Texas i've watched Arian his entire career. He has ALWAYS looked slow. He has long, smooth strides with precise cuts and elite vision. What I saw last night looked pretty similar to what i've always seen from him, maybe a little slower but not as significant as people are making it out to be. I expect him to surprise everyone here with his production just like he did with everyone in Houston.

Have to agree here.

I think we are use to seeing Lamar Miller speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were you looking at?
The play was at the goal line.
He was waiting for the blocking to develop and slip through the hole.
Which he did for a TD.
That's what veteran running back s do?

This. Foster put on a clinic in patience and finding the hole. If he's a few tenths slower I really don't care, his knack for picking the right lanes more than makes up for it, not to mention his silky smooth receiving.

Just watched the Foster TD clip on the Dolphins app. I saw the game on TV and us already seen the play. I have zero clue how anyone can say he looked slow on that play. There wasn't a single negative thing to say about that play.

I also just watched the 16 yard catch he had. Again, zero clue how anyone can say he looked slow there. Do you watch games on fast forward? Are guys supposed to span 30 yards in a second?

He looked slow to me but I dont really care... He's football fast...

He didn't look slow to Neal, the Falcons safety who tried to tackle Foster and is now out for 4 weeks
with a knee sprain.
He virtually hurt his knee changing direction on one of Fosters moves trying to tackle him

Foster is probably slower than years past, but his running style has always been odd-looking - gives the perception that he's moving slower than he is.

Look up his highlights from his monster 2014 year, when he busted big runs he looks like he's jogging still. He's just really consistent with his form, knees getting high and giving himself more power availability in his plants and change of direction.. which is what Foster has always been about.

To me Ajayi just looks "awkward" (stylistically) running the ball -- and tho he's a fairly physical -- I don't see him demonstrating any power. I've said it a number of times before and I'll say it again, Ajayi is not a legit NFL RB.

Pead, Williams and (so they say) Drake all have explosiveness and the speed to attack the edge. Put them all together and maybe you have 1 LeMarvelous Miller!

Losing Miller was a VERY BAD MOVE!

BNF.

Back
Top Bottom