Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade

:roflmao:
Justasportsfan said:
here are the different opinions answering that "1' poster who you call "all but a few"

Lifetime
While Rivers has shown nothing on the NFL level and we have no idea what he can do on that level--because he hasn't had a chance to play--I strongly disagree with Sportsuser101's assessment that he is "garbage". Rivers has as much potential to be a successful NFL QB as any 1st Round caliber QB in last year's draft and certainly in this one.

another poster
"What are you basing your statement on that "Rivers is garbage"?

We haven't even seen him play one game yet and he has some of the best college stats I have ever seen. I think that he is gonna be a great QB when he gets his chance."

"I would have been thrilled with Rivers at 13 last year. Not saying I am disappointed with how things turned out, but Rivers is an excellent prospect. Not sure why you would have him in the 3rd round based on "production" - because he was incredibly productive as a 4 year starter in college. "

So, tell me, there are more posters who said Rivers isn't garbage. Where does it say that they think JP is Better?
:owned:

Gee who would of thought that you would only show the posts that make sense and I didn't (fin fan vs. bills fan subject to personal subjectivity ;) )but then you include owned. :evil:
How was that owned? Because you were able to reply??? Please point out a thread here where someone states either ELI or Rivers are Garbage??
:0wned: Infantile isn't it? Sense the sarcasm......

Justasportsfan said:
Change the subject huh? :0wned:

Next time, know what you are talking about and have some proof to back your statements up. :rolleyes:

Actually was just typing (either in order, or fastest comment first)

:fire: Didn't know we were trying to win something :shakeno: but if we were I win hands down :cooldude: I showed my point your just upset....I guess anyone that has a conversation with you has to quit working and only pay attention to when you reply :tongue: Give me a break :shakeno: Are you that much of an attention whore?

Justasportsfan said:
Much less is better than nothing at all . There's still June 1 cuts. There might be available LT's out there. Who knows? Thing is arizona wants a pcik from us and Henry for Shelton :goof:

What decent LT's will be cut June 1st none come to mind. I wouldn't mind us looking at some either.

FinFrenzy said:
:roflmao:

Gee who would of thought that you would only show the posts that make sense and I didn't (fin fan vs. bills fan subject to personal subjectivity ;) )but then you include owned. :evil:
How was that owned? Because you were able to reply???
I wasn't trying to make this an finfan vs. bills fan thing. You said that ALL but a few bills fans think JP is better than Rivers when only 1 in fact only thought that. All I did was ask you to back it up and you can't because it isn't true.

Don't go yapping and then backtrack once you're called to prove what ever you accuse us of.

FinFrenzy said:
Please point out a thread here where someone states either ELI or Rivers are Garbage??
Why should I when I never said anyone said such things? DUH!!!

One persons opinion does not make it everyone's. :mad:

Justasportsfan said:
I wasn't trying to make this an finfan vs. bills fan thing. You said that ALL but a few bills fans think JP is better than Rivers when only 1 in fact only thought that. All I did was ask you to back it up and you can't because it isn't true.
Hey neither was I, I was just pointing out the difference in the way we view things ;) No harm there.

I did show you the link and posted 3 examples. Sorry if that wasn't enough or only I thought it was funny. Please except my deepest condolences :shakeno:
Don't go yapping and then backtrack once you're called to prove what ever you accuse us of.

Why should I when I never said anyone said such things? DUH!!!

First of all I can do and say what I like, backtrack?? Please explain the rest of that quote??? I don't know what the heck your saying If you show me where I accused you of something I will apologize.

If your harping over my wordage then so be it...to bad.

IMO, i thaught all 3 QBs taken befor Losman were better QBs than Losman. (or atleast worthy of being picked higher than losman).

but i would say that if Losman had come out this year insted of last year, i would put him ahead of all the QBs this year.

and AJ hasnt exactly played great. he has not justified the fins trading their 2nd rounder (a VERY HIGH second rounder) for him. maybe he will be better, but honestly from what i saw last season, i dont think he will ever be a "franchise" QB.

last season i saw what AJ could do and i was not that impressed.

last season i did not see what JP could do. so he has "potential".

i would rather go in to the season with a QB who has potential to be a good NFL QB, over a QB who HAD potential and showed he wasnt that good.

i know as a bills fan that JP could royaly SUCK. or he could be good, or he could be great. but after the loss to the backup stealers ill welcome the change. (since its probubly a change for the better).

also, in the end, the cards will give is an OT and a draft pick for henry. (probubly on draft day).

Hey Justa,

Why should I defend Bill's fans? Sure alot of them did say they like him...but that wasn't funny to me. Sounds like you should be upset at the ones that made the silly comment :goof: Not me for bringing it up. I can appreciate your defense of them, but lets not get overboard here.
(I showed a link and posted several of their comments) There was my proof.
No not all were saying that I know that.

ch19079 said:
IMO, i thaught all 3 QBs taken befor Losman were better QBs than Losman. (or atleast worthy of being picked higher than losman).

but i would say that if Losman had come out this year insted of last year, i would put him ahead of all the QBs this year.

and AJ hasnt exactly played great. he has not justified the fins trading their 2nd rounder (a VERY HIGH second rounder) for him. maybe he will be better, but honestly from what i saw last season, i dont think he will ever be a "franchise" QB.

last season i saw what AJ could do and i was not that impressed.

last season i did not see what JP could do. so he has "potential".

i would rather go in to the season with a QB who has potential to be a good NFL QB, over a QB who HAD potential and showed he wasnt that good.

i know as a bills fan that JP could royaly SUCK. or he could be good, or he could be great. but after the loss to the backup stealers ill welcome the change. (since its probubly a change for the better).

also, in the end, the cards will give is an OT and a draft pick for henry. (probubly on draft day).

So far only Roethisberger (Sp.?) has proved to be worth of a 1st rounder but we will see ;)

FinFrenzy said:
Hey neither was I, I was just pointing out the difference in the way we view things ;) No harm there.

I did show you the link and posted 3 examples. Sorry if that wasn't enough or only I thought it was funny. Please except my deepest condolences :shakeno:
it wasn't enough because it didn't show that all but a few bills fans think what you accused them of. As a matter of fact, there were more post disputing that one posters opinion. That in itself proves you were wrong :shakeno:

FinFrenzy said:
First of all I can do and say what I like, backtrack?? Please explain the rest of that quote??? I don't know what the heck your saying If you show me where I accused you of something I will apologize.

If your harping over my wordage then so be it...to bad.
You accussed "all but a few" bills fans of thinking JP was better. If 1= all but a few ,then you do have a wordage problem.

FinFrenzy said:
Hey Justa,

Why should I defend Bill's fans? Sure alot of them did say they like him...but that wasn't funny to me. Sounds like you should be upset at the ones that made the silly comment :goof: Not me for bringing it up. I can appreciate your defense of them, but lets not get overboard here.
(I showed a link and posted several of their comments) There was my proof.
No not all were saying that I know that.
You don't have to defend bills fans. No one is asking you to do so. I am not upset. I was just asking you to show me where most bills fans thnk Jp is better and you couldn't therefore making your statement false. ;)

Justasportsfan said:
it wasn't enough because it didn't show that all but a few bills fans think what you accused them of. As a matter of fact, there were more post disputing that one posters opinion. That in itself proves you were wrong :shakeno:

You accussed "all but a few" bills fans of thinking JP was better. If 1= all but a few ,then you do have a wordage problem.

Justasportsfan said:
And you said US which would include you. That's where I got the so called I accused you.
I guess your wordage was wrong......hmmmmmm
Maybe I should have said listen to what some of these quacks are saying....I apoligize for my wordage but guess what you just did it (if you want to nit pick me to death). However, they said it and I posted it.....PERIOD. I understand you want to defend them (Their Bill's fans) or why else would we be ranting?

Justasportsfan said:
You don't have to defend bills fans. No one is asking you to do so. I am not upset. I was just asking you to show me where most bills fans thnk Jp is better and you couldn't therefore making your statement false. ;)

My above comment about you saying US instead of them.... ;) It's all good Justa. Now we just need the draft, and season. Got nothing to do but sit here and nit pick wordage against each other :shakeno: :cooldude:

FinFrenzy said:
And you said US which would include you. That's where I got the so called I accused you.
I guess your wordage was wrong......hmmmmmm
Maybe I should have said listen to what some of these quacks are saying....I apoligize for my wordage but guess what you just did it (if you want to nit pick me to death). However, they said it and I posted it.....PERIOD. I understand you want to defend them (Their Bill's fans) or why else would we be ranting?
My bad if I included myself in "all but a few" since I can't include myself with that 1 person :lol:

Like I said, not defending them Just proving your statement wrong which btw is wrong. That's all :D.

All but a few finfans think AJ doesn't have what it takes. Feel free to put yourself in any of those two. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
My bad if I included myself in "all but a few" since I can't include myself with that 1 person :lol:

Like I said, not defending them Just proving your statement wrong which btw is wrong. That's all :D.

All but a few finfans thing AJ doesn't have what it takes. Feel free to put yourself in any of those two. :lol:

I know I was just showing my point in my bad wordage but still defending my post if that makes sense.........I shouldn't have said all but a few, I agree but you must admit some of those guys were just blinded by either homerism or for the lack of a better word educationally challenged.

I'm on the fence with that one....On one hand I think AJ has the arm but doesn't make good decisions (which might come with experience)
I really don't know...I wish SD would just trade us Rivers.. ;)
The real question is probably Alex Smith or Feeley.....I would like to see Feeley with a full year under his belt but then we probably won't have such a high draft choice. There are pro's and cons with both.
I would prefer the fins to draft Smith and bring back RW or trade for Alexander....since we need a RB and that would free up the 2nd pick. Then I would feel more comfortable....with Feeley and then an unproven Smith with potential. One would have to develop nicely (Please God) <--- Notice my prayer.

FinFrenzy said:
I know I was just showing my point in my bad wordage but still defending my post if that makes sense.........I shouldn't have said all but a few, I agree but you must admit some of those guys were just blinded by either homerism or for the lack of a better word educationally challenged.

I'm on the fence with that one....On one hand I think AJ has the arm but doesn't make good decisions (which might come with experience)
I really don't know...I wish SD would just trade us Rivers.. ;)
The real question is probably Alex Smith or Feeley.....I would like to see Feeley with a full year under his belt but then we probably won't have such a high draft choice. There are pro's and cons with both.
I would prefer the fins to draft Smith and bring back RW or trade for Alexander....since we need a RB and that would free up the 2nd pick. Then I would feel more comfortable....with Feeley and then an unproven Smith with potential. One would have to develop nicely (Please God) <--- Notice my prayer.
I think Saban will pass on a qb in rd. 1. Either he drafts a rb or trades down. Building through the draft is also's BB way of building a team and he's done that through the years. He and Saban share the same philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom