Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade

Losman7 said:
Can't handle the fact that our wideouts own your secondary??

You don't pay attention do you? (Do you see where is says last year stats) Do some homework if you want to prove a point you would have to go back more than just the year that was our worst in franchise history :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FinFrenzy said:
I get it but you stated if they released him you would get him for nothing.

Maybe I thought you were stating you as the Bills would pick him up with no trade and cheap--(That is what I disagree with)
Whether it's us or any other team, thing is, they get nothing if he's released because both teams coudln't make a deal. Thus we have the upper hand. Remember, we have one of the best OL coaches. If he thinks Shelton is that good, we would've made a deal by now.

In 2003 the bills had Gary, Morris, Burns, Henry. During camp, the lions' rb went down and they gave us a 4th for Gary. The fins were looking for rb's that they gave up a 3rd for Gordon. History shows that there will be teams looking for rb's up to the last minute.This is why we are not in a hurry to get rid of Henry. It's almost a sure thing that a team will need a rb during camp for one reason or another.

Jaj said:
Uh I hope you guys realize that Shelton is in more demand than Henry right now...

Bills fans would be stupid to think that their the ones deciding the trade right now. ITS THE CARDS...
In demand? I don't see any other team making offers for Shelton. 3 million is cheap for a LT, why aren't teams chasing him then if he's so much in demand? We are the ones who actually rejected their offer not the other way around.

Justasportsfan said:
Whether it's us or any other team, thing is, they get nothing if he's released because both teams coudln't make a deal. Thus we have the upper hand. Remember, we have one of the best OL coaches. If he thinks Shelton is that good, we would've made a deal by now.

In 2003 the bills had Gary, Morris, Burns, Henry. During camp, the lions' rb went down and they gave us a 4th for Gary. The fins were looking for rb's that they gave up a 3rd for Gordon. History shows that there will be teams looking for rb's up to the last minute.This is why we are not in a hurry to get rid of Henry. It's almost a sure thing that a team will need a rb during camp for one reason or another.

That's your opinion, IMO Houck is a better Oline coach. I agree you will get a 3rd to 5th for Henry and the bills will take it. Now, I wish it was a 5th to the dolphins but that's a pipe a dream.

Justasportsfan said:
In demand? I don't see any other team making offers for Shelton. 3 million is cheap for a LT, why aren't teams chasing him then if he's so much in demand? We are the ones who actually rejected their offer not the other way around.

Actually we were talking to them 1st and discontinued talks concerning Surtain.

Your telling me that with Edge, Alexander, and three upper tier RBs in the draft, not to mention packed depth at the position.....

Teams are rushing to get Travis Henry?

FinFrenzy said:
That's your opinion, IMO Houck is a better Oline coach. I agree you will get a 3rd to 5th for Henry and the bills will take it. Now, I wish it was a 5th to the dolphins but that's a pipe a dream.
tha'ts your opinion too. Helloooo! I said "one of the best ".

Amars said:
How about Bledsoe that was a horrible trade
Yup, Hindsight. It was a good trade at that time considering the situation we were in w/ Rob Johnson.

Jaj said:
Your telling me that with Edge, Alexander, and three upper tier RBs in the draft, not to mention packed depth at the position.....

Don't worry there all but a few in agreement at Billszone that Losman is better than Rivers.........c'mon now.

Jaj said:

Nope. Edge and Alexander costs a lot. The others are rookies who have yet tp prove themselves while Henry has proven to be an above average back who is cheap.

FinFrenzy said:
Don't worry there all but a few in agreement at Billszone that Losman is better than Rivers.........c'mon now.
show us a link. Cmon.Make sure that link shows all but a few.

Edge and Alexander cost a 2nd rounder. Arizona has cap room up the ying-yang.

Jaj said:
Edge and Alexander cost a 2nd rounder. Arizona has cap room up the ying-yang.
why haven't they made any offers then? That's because they have other needs besides a rb .

Back
Top Bottom