Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade

Because they are taking their time before draft day. Henry on the other hand will last as you said at this rate to the pre-season and will be traded for much less than you guys originally thought. One of the Edge/Alexander duo will be heading elsewhere.

Justasportsfan said:
show us a link. Cmon.

Linky

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=68411

Rivers is garbage. I didn't want anything to do with him if he was there at #13 last year. To be honest I wouldn't have even taken him in the 2nd. The 3rd was where I would have taken him based on production only.
:shakeno: :shakeno: :eek: :roflmao:
Are you kidding me? Oakland offered them Woodson for it, I think thats a better deal.
Woodson over Rivers c'mon now!
I do not like him and I'm not the only 1. Ron Jaworski, probably the best analyst on tv, had him ranked as the 5th rated QB (Schaub was the 4th guy). Rivers throwing motion is terrible. He cannot throw the deep pass because of a lack of arm strength and when he does throw it deep he is not accurate. He is not mobile at all. He also was in a very good system (Mazzone ball as they call it) so its questionable whether it would translate well to the NFL. Its the same system that Mazzone ran in Oregon with Joey Harrington and Akili Smith.

Justasportsfan said:
we're not gonna do a thing like give up a 2nd for a 3rd string qb.
That was an old regime with limited brain power. Let's move on.

I agree with you on the Henry thing.... if you feel you can get more then hold on until you do. However, even though you can keep him, the guy is so upset that he took all his stuff. Keeping him would only cause a distraction in the locker room, IMO.

Now ofcourse Justa not saying all of the fans there have their head up their a$$ it's just comical.

Justasportsfan said:
Nope. Edge and Alexander costs a lot. The others are rookies who have yet tp prove themselves while Henry has proven to be an above average back who is cheap.
Exactly. He's a "tweener" (between elite back and unproven rookie) that has good value. Due to his situation, I personally think he can be had for a pretty favorable trade. Could be wrong. Happened once.

FinFrenzy said:
Linky

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=68411

:shakeno: :shakeno: :eek: :roflmao:

Woodson over Rivers c'mon now!
Wow! that was one poster making that comemnt. How is that "all but a few" ? As a matter of fact there were more that disagreed w/ the "1" poster.

More than 1 finfan thinks AJ is garbage. Should I say all but a few finfans think that AJ is garbage? Cmon, you haven't shown us why the cards have the upper hand and "all but a few" . I'm still waiting for all those bills fans that think Losman is better.

Justasportsfan said:
Wow! that was one poster making that comemnt. How is that "all but a few" ? As a matter of fact there were more that disagreed w/ the "1" poster.

More than 1 finfan thinks AJ is garbage. Should I say all but a few finfans think that AJ is garbage? Cmon, you haven't shown us why the cards have the upper hand and "all but a few" . I'm still waiting for all those bills fans that think Losman is better.

one poster there are more than several examples there......it's 5 pages of replies go ahead and read it.

And i did say
Now ofcourse Justa not saying all of the fans there have their head up their a$$ it's just comical.

FinFrenzy said:
here are the different opinions answering that "1' poster who you call "all but a few"

Lifetime
While Rivers has shown nothing on the NFL level and we have no idea what he can do on that level--because he hasn't had a chance to play--I strongly disagree with Sportsuser101's assessment that he is "garbage". Rivers has as much potential to be a successful NFL QB as any 1st Round caliber QB in last year's draft and certainly in this one.

another poster
"What are you basing your statement on that "Rivers is garbage"?

We haven't even seen him play one game yet and he has some of the best college stats I have ever seen. I think that he is gonna be a great QB when he gets his chance."

"I would have been thrilled with Rivers at 13 last year. Not saying I am disappointed with how things turned out, but Rivers is an excellent prospect. Not sure why you would have him in the 3rd round based on "production" - because he was incredibly productive as a 4 year starter in college. "

So, tell me, there are more posters who said Rivers isn't garbage. Where does it say that they think JP is Better?

:0wned:

Can't pass judgement on losman. He hasn't even played yet. Nor can you campare one game from your WR to our DB. Lets look over the past 4 years. And more importantly lets look at our win vs loses.

FinFrenzy said:
one poster there are more than several examples there......it's 5 pages of replies go ahead and read it.

And i did say

FinFrenzy said:
Don't worry there all but a few in agreement at Billszone that Losman is better than Rivers.........c'mon now.
Well. where does is show that all but a few think JP is better?

All but a few Finsfans think AJ is a piece of crap because maybe five of them thinks so. :D

Jaj said:
Because they are taking their time before draft day. Henry on the other hand will last as you said at this rate to the pre-season and will be traded for much less than you guys originally thought. One of the Edge/Alexander duo will be heading elsewhere.
Much less is better than nothing at all . There's still June 1 cuts. There might be available LT's out there. Who knows? Thing is arizona wants a pcik from us and Henry for Shelton :goof:

Justasportsfan said:
Well. where does is show that all but a few think JP is better?

All but a few Finsfans think AJ is a piece of crap because maybe five of them thinks so. :D

Feeley is to new to call him a piece of crap. I'll wait and see this year before drawing any conclusion same with Loserman :D

Justasportsfan said:
Much less is better than nothing at all . There's still June 1 cuts. There might be available LT's out there. Who knows? Thing is arizona wants a pcik from us and Henry for Shelton :goof:

I can see what your trying to say, but expecting there to be LTs out there?

Like who. The best your ever going to see is Bob Whitfield who can't play a damn anymore.

FinFrenzy said:
Feeley is to new to call him a piece of crap. I'll wait and see this year before drawing any conclusion same with Loserman :D

Change the subject huh? :0wned:

Next time, know what you are talking about and have some proof to back your statements up. :rolleyes:

Jaj said:
I can see what your trying to say, but expecting there to be LTs out there?

Like who. The best your ever going to see is Bob Whitfield who can't play a damn anymore.
And I don't disagree whith you either for the most part. Thing is, the cards think they have the upper hand just like the Chiefs think they can get Surtain for a 4th.

Back
Top Bottom