Armando: Caserio wanted to fire Philbin/Hickey will have final say on 53 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Caserio wanted to fire Philbin/Hickey will have final say on 53

And I will bet you folks that these quality candidates wanted to get rid of Philbin and send Tannehill right along with him. Book it. Just watch.

Ross is a god damned moron. This team is doomed.

DAMNIT we couldve gotten rid of Philbin and Tannehill and started winning some ****ing games. FML.

I dont know, why would the man offer him the job if already there was an understanding of the structure and situation? it doesnt jive to me.

Seems like an easy explanation of why he turned it down. Covering his ars.

As a Philbin supporter I hope that one day we're able to commend Ross on sticking with his coach. We shall see...

After hearing this I am pretty upset. How can you sit here and think you know more than I guy like Cers who comes from NE not to mention. SMDH. Wtf are you doing Ross?

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 25s

Just spoke to someone involved in interview process who denies numerous reports, says Hickey will be in charge of roster & be Aponte's boss

I am rolling snake eyes…yet I am so ****ing pissed. God bless Caserio. He has a future.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...-today&p=1064988992&highlight=#post1064988992

Not only were you right then, you have been money all along Hayden. You have been trying to tell us Philbin blows for months now. Youre a great poster bro.

But, for your efforts you wont get the appropriate praise. Unfortunately the people who were dead wrong will hate on you even more. Such is the life of a poster who actually knows what he is talking about.

I dont know, why would the man offer him the job if already there was an understanding of the structure and situation? it doesnt jive to me.

Apparently the DOLPHINS told this to Armando, not Caserio. Which upon further thought, doesn't make a luck of sense. Why would they offer him the job if he was going to to do what they didn't want him to do? So confusing. Unless they offered him the job under the condition they kept Philbin and he declined

Not only were you right then, you have been money all along Hayden. You have been trying to tell us Philbin blows for months now. Youre a great poster bro.

But, for your efforts you wont get the appropriate praise. Unfortunately the people who were dead wrong will hate on you even more. Such is the life of a poster who actually knows what he is talking about.

Philbin is horrible been saying it all along too but no one on here wants to believe it except us.

And there ya go.

Hayden and I both suspected it.

Ross was a fool for not hiring this guy, letting him clean house, and build this thing how he wanted to. Caserio couldve been a great hire.

Too bad he couldn't go into the interview with Serena Williams blackmail.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 1m
...The people that Ross trusts(including Carl Peterson)keep telling him Philbin is part of the solution(though Caserio apparently disagreed)

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

How does it taste Wv?

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 29s

Dolphins are denying CBS report(Jason LaCanfora)that Philbin has final say over 53-man roster.Dolphins,per Armando Salguero,say Hickey will

Good ol Armando. We need a damn truth press conference from the team.

Well it could of went down like this: Went through interviews, got feel for it. They made the offer as it stood, he told them he had issues and wanted control to make changes. Ross told him the offer is what it is. It's not changing, so Caserio declined.

who knows though, if I would have to guess, I'd think that was likely

For my money, Philbin is the worst coach we have had here other than Cam Cameron. I would take both Wanny and Sparano over him

After hearing this I am pretty upset. How can you sit here and think you know more than I guy like Cers who comes from NE not to mention. SMDH. Wtf are you doing Ross?

Seriously?

He's not Belichick!

Back
Top Bottom