Armando Destroys Grier | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Destroys Grier

We were closer to a deal with Watson than some realize. A statement from the Lawyer representing the 22 women revealed that Watson was attempting to settle the Civil case. Watson and the Dolphins wanted strict NDA as part of the settlement. Several of the women refused the NDA agreement that was vital to the offer. This is according to their Attorney.
I disagree, not only was there nothing like a suitable "settlement, but compensation was going to be an issue any way you cut it. You can, of course, 'prove' me wrong.

We were closer to a deal with Watson than some realize. A statement from the Lawyer representing the 22 women revealed that Watson was attempting to settle the Civil case. Watson and the Dolphins wanted strict NDA as part of the settlement. Several of the women refused the NDA agreement that was vital to the offer. This is according to their Attorney.
Not sure you should put that much faith in the word of a lawyer

I disagree, not only was there nothing like a suitable "settlement, but compensation was going to be an issue any way you cut it. You can, of course, 'prove' me wrong.
I already did. I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink.

ARMANDO SALGUERO: FAILED DOLPHINS GM CHRIS GRIER SPEAKS TO MEDIA, FAILS SOME MORE​

"That’s a lot of failing, even for Grier. But that’s how it played out during the 17 minutes the general manager spoke." - Armando Salguero

This isn't about the article, its about the beat writers willing to openly attack the GM. This only happens when they have been told to do so.....the end is coming.

This is the Patriot way in the nutshell. It's is seriously just the philosophy to always keep a player on edge and make them feel replaceable no matter what they've done...even if that's take your team to 6-7 Super Bowls.

Tom Brady decided to leave the Patriots years before the 2019 season simply because Bellichek refused to ever make him feel wanted. (Bellichek also refused to reach out to Tedy Bruschi after his stroke years ago, since he couldn't do nice things like that for an active player).

The Patriot Way has been tried nearly a dozen times outside of New England and it simply does not work elsewhere, since basically nobody has the football mind that Bellichek does to compensate for it.
If and when Watson is can play again, the team that comes to mind as the one that will trade for him or sign him is the Pats. They have a history of taking derelict players from Hernandez to Josh Gordon to Antonio Brown and so on. They really don’t care. They just pull it off a lot quieter than we just tried to.

If and when Watson is can play again, the team that comes to mind as the one that will trade for him or sign him is the Pats. They have a history of taking derelict players from Hernandez to Josh Gordon to Antonio Brown and so on. They really don’t care. They just pull it off a lot quieter than we just tried to.
I think the Pats have an ideal guy to operate their system, even if the rest of the league completely overlooks a guy who doesn't have a highlight 30 yard rushing TD in the midst of 50 percent completion, 3 turnover performances.

Lots of Mando hate in this thread, but he isn’t wrong.

Grier has done nothing but fail in his tenure with the Dolphins and somehow keeps getting promoted for it. We’re now at the natural end point of putting someone who was a completely incompetent mid-level executive in charge of the entire personnel department.

Armando is just upset because he was constantly writing that the trade for Watson was about to happen and it never did.Once again he was exposed for another of the media personalities who likes to insinuate that he has inside information, but he doesn’t.
He was simply feeding off the misinformation of the others in the media that didn’t have a clue and now he is upset because he was shown to be just as clueless as the rest.

I heard the opinion on 3 yds per carry that the Texans GM has been pumping up the volume on the trade to try to increase the price. It is clear that the Texans want revenge for being taken to the cleaners on the Tunsil trade. They are asking an unreasonable prices and trying to destroy the Dolphins via the press. I think they have done a good job. Further, I agree that Grier has been working the deal to try and low ball the offer. This has led to a very toxic situation.

The Dolphins FO and Coach Flo have failed to manage the entire situation. They allowed this to spin out of control. I do not want to diminish their failure, but I think we would be naive to not recognize the press war the Texans have been waging.

Armando is just upset because he was constantly writing that the trade for Watson was about to happen and it never did.Once again he was exposed for another of the media personalities who likes to insinuate that he has inside information, but he doesn’t.
He was simply feeding off the misinformation of the others in the media that didn’t have a clue and now he is upset because he was shown to be just as clueless as the rest.
Literally the night before the trade deadline the team's owner had Watson on the phone. Not sure anyone would feel silly when it was obvious the Dolphins were very heavily involved.

I heard the opinion on 3 yds per carry that the Texans GM has been pumping up the volume on the trade to try to increase the price. It is clear that the Texans want revenge for being taken to the cleaners on the Tunsil trade. They are asking an unreasonable prices and trying to destroy the Dolphins via the press. I think they have done a good job. Further, I agree that Grier has been working the deal to try and low ball the offer. This has led to a very toxic situation.

The Dolphins FO and Coach Flo have failed to manage the entire situation. They allowed this to spin out of control. I do not want to diminish their failure, but I think we would be naive to not recognize the press war the Texans have been waging.
I don't think you're wrong, I certainly think the Texans are absolutely loving what it has done to the Dolphins - especially since we're facing them 5 days after the trade deadline. It took two to tango.

Lots of Mando hate in this thread, but he isn’t wrong.

Grier has done nothing but fail in his tenure with the Dolphins and somehow keeps getting promoted for it. We’re now at the natural end point of putting someone who was a completely incompetent mid-level executive in charge of the entire personnel department.
This

Back
Top Bottom