Armando Destroys Grier | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Destroys Grier

I heard the opinion on 3 yds per carry that the Texans GM has been pumping up the volume on the trade to try to increase the price. It is clear that the Texans want revenge for being taken to the cleaners on the Tunsil trade. They are asking an unreasonable prices and trying to destroy the Dolphins via the press. I think they have done a good job. Further, I agree that Grier has been working the deal to try and low ball the offer. This has led to a very toxic situation.

The Dolphins FO and Coach Flo have failed to manage the entire situation. They allowed this to spin out of control. I do not want to diminish their failure, but I think we would be naive to not recognize the press war the Texans have been waging.

Grier fails at all of it, scouting, drafting, free agency, draft trades, pubic speaking, messaging, and most important winning.

How Ross looks at Grier and doesn't see the complete failure of his tenure is beyond me.

/\/\/\/\/\/\
This is the truth.
Grier has what, 20 years with the Phin's? During that time exactly how many SB's were we in, how about Conference Championships, playoff wins???
So exactly how has he contributed to advancing team performance?
If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem, period.

I was queasy when they promoted Grier to oversee this mess, but after the Tunsil windfall, I felt that it would take only a perfect storm of incompetence to not cash in on those picks. And even a mediocre coaching staff could prop up the more questionable picks. Nope and nope.

This is the Patriot way in the nutshell. It's is seriously just the philosophy to always keep a player on edge and make them feel replaceable no matter what they've done...even if that's take your team to 6-7 Super Bowls.

Tom Brady decided to leave the Patriots years before the 2019 season simply because Bellichek refused to ever make him feel wanted. (Bellichek also refused to reach out to Tedy Bruschi after his stroke years ago, since he couldn't do nice things like that for an active player).

The Patriot Way has been tried nearly a dozen times outside of New England and it simply does not work elsewhere, since basically nobody has the football mind that Bellichek does to compensate for it.
Or Tom Brady.

Mando's really turned the clickbait up to 11 since he joined Outkick. Maybe he's trying to justify the new national gig. I don't know, but it's annoying.

Grier has to go before the end of season, it's too controversial to ax them both at the same time.
His scouting sucks so saying he's working on the draft isn't an excuse - we'll be deeper in the hole if he has a hand in anything going forward.

Didn’t click the Mando link but I watched the Grier press conference.

I like how Grier talked up why he went for Watson then remembered he had a QB that he picked 5 overall last year and tossed in how he likes Tua… lol

Grier sucks and I’m glad the media is putting it out there

Grier sucks. Period. End of story. I’ve been on this forum for years saying it and have taken a lot of grief from the Grier Fan Boys up until now. The only way to fix this organization is to fire Grier and Flores NOW. Do not let those 2 morons squander the draft and cap resources we have left. If Grier is kept after this season….We are doomed as an NFL franchise.

There is a difference between the ability to negotiate trades, administer salary cap and judging/drafting/FA talent. Grier seems good at everything except judging/drafting/FA talent. If he stays (I prefer someone new) he should turn over player selection to someone else.

There is a difference between the ability to negotiate trades, administer salary cap and judging/drafting/FA talent. Grier seems good at everything except judging/drafting/FA talent. If he stays (I prefer someone new) he should turn over player selection to someone else.
What other job does he have lol

Back
Top Bottom