Armando:Dolphins Love LOVE Joel Bitonio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando:Dolphins Love LOVE Joel Bitonio

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Isn't that ucla guard available too i think its great value to go guard

Both those guys will probably be gone before 50 but we should be thinking LB and TE too

No oline today. Would it be asking to much for a few playmakers on offense.

Both those guys will probably be gone before 50 but we should be thinking LB and TE too

Or we could take a guard with 3rd round talent in the 2nd round ...I fully expect us to do that now.

How is a leak like this helpful?
Armando is not into helping the Phins. I actually think he hates the Phins. Why would he do anything to to help the team? I think he is a closet Jets fan. He likes living in Miami and has to keep his job. How? I have no idea.

If they love him so much, why didn't they pick him? Or trade down knowing they could get either James or Bitonio?

I wouldn't even be passed to be honest

like bitonio and think the value for the pick fits more a top 40 guy i'd say but i like the player at tackle more than guard

How could you be upset honestly. 58 sacks... that's all that needs to be said we added Albert and james maybe shelly smith can start too. We are a guard short

If Carlos Hyde or Marqise Lee are there and we pass on them I will be sick to my stomach.
Equally horrible last year was our running game. And not just because of the oline. None of our backs would pick up a yard after contact. None of our backs were a decent goal line back. Moreno is solid but blah. A playmaking runningback is lacking on this team and there is great value in the second round as none were taken in the first.
Marqise Lee in the second and Tre Mason in the third would be nice. I know most on here are not willing to give up on Hartline - and neither am I. By no means am I giving up on him I recognize his value. But we need to add playmakers - the only offensive playmaker we have is Wallace and in truth he is somewhat limited in what he does.

How could you be upset honestly. 58 sacks... that's all that needs to be said we added Albert and james maybe shelly smith can start too. We are a guard short

Because they secretly want more of the same. Personally, I'm very happy with the 1st round pick I have no idea J.J. is good or not. But, I like that we drafted to cover a gapping hole in our O-Line. If they feel we need to draft another O-line to really make sure? O' Happy Days!!!

I said from day 1. Let's make sure we NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have to address this oline heavily again in the next 5-6 years.

Back
Top Bottom