Armando: Dolphins still plan on drafting a running back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins still plan on drafting a running back

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Imagine the stud we could get in the 3rd round!!! Oh wait, didn't we get Ghillislee in the 3rd? And now we are ready to dump him?

Imagine the stud we could get in the 3rd round!!! Oh wait, didn't we get Ghillislee in the 3rd? And now we are ready to dump him?

New GM, new plan

edit: nevermind....if you cant get your facts straight, you shouldnt be bitching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smart, deep RB class.

Take a high upside pick, redshirt him if need be.

i like it!!! go with a 3 headed unit of moreno miller and 4th round rookie draft pick rb...

lose the 5th round scrub from last year

Hickey believes he can find a good RB in the draft, the recent success in Tampa Bay gives him confidence.
I am surprised at all the attention to the running game, though. It seems like a there is a change in philosophy going on.

In memoriam:rip::

[video=youtube;nBld17O-d8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=nBld17O-d8E[/video]

Lol @ the ending.

Terrance West has been intriguing to me for some time. It'd be nice if we could get a Ray Rice type of weapon. Rice is 5'8 220, and West is 5'9 225.

Knowsho is only on a one year. Hopefully we can cheaply replace him with a Sankey.

Mainly because I love the name bishop sankey.

Back
Top Bottom