Armando: Dolphins still plan on drafting a running back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins still plan on drafting a running back

Jeff Ireland was really out of his element.

Good balance balanced balance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen where the draft depth for finding a good one goes 3 rounds. Is there a big drop off from there, and what other positions are projected to have the same 3 round depth?

I actually like Gillislee, think he could be a solid spell rb. If they draft one I hope he can return kicks better than Thigpen

No worth a draft pick. Keep one of the scrubs and get a new safety, OL, or LB...

Did you watch the end of the Daniel Thomas highlight video? It closes with the message that Daniel Thomas is ELITE.
After 3 years of patient hope, I conclude that he not only is not elite, he is probably not good enough to make it as a 3rd string backup RB in the NFL.
The danger in watching these highlight videos is that watching a number of selected good plays can give a totally false impression of the player. All of them will have good video highlights but the scouts who have the time to watch everything will be able to form a more balanced opinion.

My favorite RB's in this year's draft:

1. Tre Mason
2. Bishop Sankey
3. Ka'Deem Carey

Did you watch the end of the Daniel Thomas highlight video? It closes with the message that Daniel Thomas is ELITE.
After 3 years of patient hope, I conclude that he not only is not elite, he is probably not good enough to make it as a 3rd string backup RB in the NFL.
The danger in watching these highlight videos is that watching a number of selected good plays can give a totally false impression of the player. All of them will have good video highlights but the scouts who have the time to watch everything will be able to form a more balanced opinion.

Well i guess ireland and his crew must have only watched the highlight tape because they drafted him in the 2nd round. :-\

say what you want about d thomas and trust me i get some of it especially the blown pass protections where he couldnt even handle a slot corner blitzer one on one but he looked way better as a ball carrier than mike gillislee did...way better...gilly looked horrid in the preseason...looked like joe mcknight as a ball carrier

Back
Top Bottom